Baby bump

Harry: "Touch the bump one more time." You laugh shooting Harry a stern look. He's just too into your new figure, pouting his lips he leans towards you again. "Since I can't kiss the bump, can I kiss you?"
Louis: You spin in front of the mirror adjusting your shirt again, letting out a loud sigh as Louis comes into your bedroom. "I don't think this shirt is covering it enough." You breathe out, his hands meeting your middle. "I don't think I care anymore."
Liam: "Can you maybe ask them-ask them to stop." You ask Liam sheepishly. Everyone wants to rub your belly, or touch the bump. "It's just I'm seven months along and I kind of just want her to feel me and you." Liam agreeing, warding off all your handsy friends.
Niall: "She can feel me right?" He asks again placing his hands just above your hips, his lips connecting with your belly. "Hi baby. It's your daddy." He smiles in response to the feeling of his kick. "I'm so excited to meet you."
Zayn: You groan placing your hands on your growing bump and sink further into your couch. "What's the matter?" Zayn asks plopping down next to you. "I can't-I can't reach my toes anymore." You cry in frustration. He laughs turning and motioning for your to lift your feet securely into his lap. "Time to rub Malik."