His thoughts when he sees you for the first time

Harry: "Crap... okay... don't make a fool out of yourself Harry... you can do this, just say hi... c'mon you've talked to so many fans... but she's more than just a fan... wow... even with food on her shirt she still looks cute. Right, right, offer a napkin, there you go bud."
Liam: "She's so cute. My gosh, she's so short... Okay okay, sorry, focus. Focusing... God why can't I focus? Liam your words are coming out as useless rambles. Wait, she's laughing is that good or bad? Ugh! I don't know! Ask her name... there. Good way to start."
Niall: "Wow... she's gorgeous. She's almost exactly like me! Listen Niall, she's telling a story, don't be an asshole. Wow, she's funny too! Man, she's perfect. Should I ask for her number or is that too pushy? I'm gonna ask for her number. Here goes nothing!"
Zayn: "Just smile and listen. Don't make a fool out of yourself, you don't want to mess this up. But she's so pretty. Okay, stay calm, act cool. I wonder what her name is? Crap did she just tell me? I didn't hear, I kinda just stood their staring. Good job Zayn. dammit, maybe she'll repeat it."
Louis: "I don't know what to say. I feel like an idiot, okay, not I can totally do this! You're charismatic and nice and funny! Oh my god! Did that really just come out of my mouth! Shit Lou, you screwed up! Wait... she's laughing! That's good right... god I hope so..."