"Your perfect"

Harry- "Why don't you believe me?" Harry asked pretending to be hurt. You cuddled up to his bare chest. Sighing loudly, "Because it's not true." You traced his birds on his chest, hoping that the conversation stopped there. "Why would you say that?" Harry huffed, raking his long fingers through your hair. "Not all boys are like you, they weren't like you." "Well, my opinion is the only one you should take into consideration." His voice lowered, as he pulled you closer to him. Whispering "Your perfect, (y/n), believe it or not."

Niall- "Can you be anymore perfect?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist. You blushed a dark shade of red, knowing that he had just witnessed you dancing along to Miley Cyrus. "You should dance more often." Niall rested his chin on your shoulder. "No, I shouldn't." You giggled, turning to face him. Leaning in to lightly pecking his lips. "I stand corrected, you're more perfect than you were five seconds ago." Before you could argue Niall left the room. Leaving you with the thought that Niall thought you were perfect.

Louis- You mumbled a thank you trying to hide your blushing face. "Hey, look at me." Louis lifted your chin. "I want to see you blush." He chuckled, tapping your nose which crinkled under his touch. "Your perfect too." You smiled, biting your lip. Louis just giggled, "Not as perfect as you." You blushed again, redder than the one before. "Oh gosh I love seeing you blush."

Liam- "You're perfect." You mumbled, lips pressed to the bare skin of his neck. "S-sure." You stopped kissing him, looking at his wandering eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?" Your hand caressed his face. Softly rubbing over stubble. "I don't know," He shrugged. "I feel like your lying to me when you say that." Liam rubbed his arm awkwardly, looking everywhere but you. You moved his head over towards yours. "Liam, your perfect and if you weren't I wouldn't say it. I would never lie about something that big." You kissed his cheek. Giving him a reassuring smile. "You've always been perfect."

Zayn- "Are you pulling my leg?" You snarled, moving past Zayn. In the busy high school hallway, eyes were glued to the both of you. "Why would I kid with you?" He yelled rushing up to you. Zayn was the popular jock that abut every girl swooned over, and you were the geek that never had a date to Friday Night movies. He grabbed your wrist, turning you to him. "You're perfect." He repeated. "I thought you hated me? You never had a nice thing to say to me." You snapped. Everybody in the hall looking over at you two. "Believe me, please?" "So you're telling me you only picked on me because you like me. How cliché Malik?" You smiled, hugging him tightly. It caught him off guard but he soon wrapped his arms around your waist too.