You spent the night together for the first time

Harry: Sitting on his bed, you watched him come out of the bathroom in nothing but sweats. You smiled at him as he turned to face you, coming over and pecking you softly. "Ready for bed love?" he asked softly, pulling back the covers and slipping under them. "Yeah," you replied nervously, kind of nervous about sleeping over with your boyfriend for the first time. Harry gently pulled you into the spot next to him, smiling softly at you and pushing a stray hair away from your face. "Are you nervous?" he asked, laying his head on the pillow. "A little," you admitted, getting under the blankets, your body slightly tense. He put his arm around your shoulders, and you found yourself relaxing pretty quickly. "It's okay, if you get too nervous, just let me know and I'll drop you off at home okay?" You nodded, shooting him a soft smile. "Goodnight kitten."
Liam: He watched you as you performed all your nighttime routines. Taking your makeup off, brushing your hair and putting it up. "You look really beautiful when you're not wearing makeup," he said, leaning in the doorframe. Rolling your eyes, you shook your head. "Liar," you mumbled, splashing some water on your face. "I would never!" he said in mock offense, causing you to chuckle. "Whatever you say Li." Once you were ready, the two of you retreated to your bed. "Do you have a specific side?" he asked, letting you get in first. "Not really, just get comfy babe, don't worry." Liam smiled and got in opposite of you pulling up the black and white quilt. "Cozy," he chuckled softly, laying his head down on the pillow. Smiling, you turned off the light, lying down with a sigh. Rolling on your side, you draped your arm over Liam's stomach and kissed his cheek. "Have a good sleep baby."
Niall: He was already curled up in your blankets, smiling as you came out of the bathroom ready for bed. "Finally! I was getting lonely!" he chuckled, sticking an arm out from under the covers and holding it out, gesturing for you to come and cuddle. Giggling softly, you got under the covers. "I see you've made yourself comfortable on my side," you smiling crossing your arms and standing next to him. "And I have to fall asleep on my stomach," you continued, raising an eyebrow playfully. Niall rolled his eyes in a teasing manner, rolling over so he was on the far side of the bed. "There, that better?" "Much," you smiled satisfied, getting under the blankets on your stomach cuddling into the pillow. "Hey, you're supposed to be cuddling with me not the pillow," your boyfriend pouted, putting his arm over your back and pulling you closer into him. "Sorry baby," you mocked his pout. He kissed your jutted lips smiling and nodding. "Much better. Night baby."
Zayn: You lay above the covers, looking at the ceiling as Zayn slept soundly next to you. It was cold, but you were too nervous to get under with him. You had never been too fond of sleeping away from home, and even though you trusted Zayn with your life, you still weren't completely comfortable with sleeping over at his house. The child inside of you started coming out as your eyes watered, wanting to be back in your own bed in familiar surroundings. Zayn must have heard your sniffles, because you felt movement on the other side of the bed. "Baby? You okay?" he asked with a raspy tone. "Yeah... sorry for waking you," you replied, your voice weaker than expected. "Nope," he said, clicking the light back on, rubbing his eyes. "What's wrong boo? Homesick?" You just nodded sitting up slightly as Zayn pouted slightly, wrapping his arms around you gently and laying you back down. "What can I do? Do you want to go home?" he asked softly, kissing your cheek. Shaking your head, you didn't want to back out of this. "Just cuddle maybe?" you asked softly looking at him, being greeted with a grin. "Absolutely." Zayn turned the light off again and holding you tight. You didn't leave his arms all night.
Louis: "Your bed is super comfy," you giggled, pulling the blankets up to your chin as he clicked the light off, letting the moonlight stream in from outside. "I know," he replied with a chuckle, pulling back the covers and laying down, not pulling them up immediately. "What are you doing?" you giggled again, propping yourself up on your elbow. "I gotta relax first. It's really weird, but if I pull up the blanket up immediately, I panic because it gets really warm really quickly. But if I let my body relax first, it's not as bad." He finished explaining and you shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat. As long as I get to cuddle with you, I'm happy." You relaxed again, staying on your side to look at him. Louis smiled and pulled you into his side, letting you use his shoulder as a pillow. "Don't you worry about that. That's my favorite part," he smiled tiredly at you, kissing your forehead as his arm tightened on your shoulders. Your hand rested on his chest, feeling it rise and fall softly. "Night Loubear," you smiled softly, closing your eyes. "Night boo. Sleep well."