You have a miscarriage

Liam: He gently rocks your trembling figure back and forth, rubbing your back and whispering words of comfort into your ears. He pulls back slightly, still holding your shoulders, and looks at you. He cups the side of your face with his palms and wipes away your tears with his thumb as your sniff. "I hate to see you crying." he murmurs, as he takes your shaking hand in his. "It's going to be fine, (Y/N). We're going to be fine." he continues.
Zayn: "I can't believe this." he mutters to himself, as he massages his temples. You stare blankly ahead, still in shock at the terrible news, your face completely expressionless. He scoots closer to you and brings your head down to lean on your shoulder, as you finally relax. "Everything will be alright in the end." he whispers.
Niall: You subconsciously start to draw circles on your stomach and suddenly you start to well up in tears until you're sobbing. Niall rushes up to you, holding you close against his chest and rest his chin on top of your head. "Shhhh...it's okay, (Y/N)." he soothes, smoothing down your hair, trying to comfort you.
Harry: "We can try again." he tells you, in attempts to calm you down. "What? And that's going to make this alright, is it?" you hiss at him, overcome with a mix of emotions. He sighs and walks over to you, wrapping his hands around you. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant that there's no other solution except to try again." he sighs, as you slowly nod, wiping away tears.
Louis: "Leave me alone, Louis!" you snap at him, pulling your knees to your chest and wrapping your arms around your legs, as you continue to cry. Despite what you said, he sits next to you and hugs you tightly. "You and I both know that's not true." he mumbles into your hair, before placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.