Sharing A Bed

Harry: He's right on top of you, literally. His arms, heavy as they may be, are slung across your chest and his legs have you pulled closer to his body. His nose presses gently at your neck while his head lays on your shoulder. "You're like one of those dogs." You tell him one morning when his eyes flutter open "Wha'?" "You know, one of those big dogs that think they're little but they're not?" Harry gives you a smile before shrugging. "Guess so."
Liam: Liam's always the big spoon when you share a bed, his chest always pressed soundly against your back and arm wrapped tentatively around your waist. His lips press at the skin behind your ear as the two of you whisper stories and secrets back and forth under the blankets. "Get some rest," Liam whispers as he noses your back softly "I love you, forever and ever." He promises.
Louis: "Kick me one more fucking time Louis and I'll shove your ass out of this bed." You warn to the very asleep Louis thrashing about in the bed. He starts off very cuddly and adorable at your side when he first crawls into bed but after falling asleep he's completely horrible. Just as you finally think he's settled down he kicks rather roughly at your shin, and as promised, you push him from the bed. "Baby." Louis whines curling up on the carpet "why did you push me off the bed? I thought you loved me." He cries making grabby hands for the blanket.
Niall: Niall snores which was cute... until now when he's against your ear letting out god-awful snores in an attempt to cuddle. "Niall.." You call poking his sides to get him to move which he does, only to return glued at your side. "Niall.. you're snoring in my ear... Niall...Oh look, Liam's here." You state causing him to move around before rubbing an eye with his fist. "Where's Liam at? Liam is 'ere?" And it's good you finally got him away from your ear.. but the look on his face when you tell him Liam isn't there is rather sad.
Zayn: Zayn is a massive teddy bear when it comes to sharing a bed. He's fine with however much room you need, or blankets you pull away from him. He's content with whatever you're happy with and so what if you snore a bit and occasionally you thrash around a bit and keep him from sleeping. And sometimes you dribble a bit but he's perfectly fine with that. "You're a bit wild when you sleep." He tells you with a grin "but it's cute."