"Please Stay"

Niall: With Niall laughing loudly, you led him to his bedroom. "Why do you do this, (Y/N)?" You gave Niall a strange look. "Do what, Ni?" Once again, his drunk laughter filled the room. "Take care of me. No matter what, whether I'm drunk or just in a bad mood, you always take care of me." Finally making it to Niall's room, you began to undress him. "I do it because I love you, duh." A lazy smile spread over Niall's lips. "Will you please stay with me tonight? Please?" You smiled up at your boyfriend. "Of course I will, Ni." After helping him into bed, you crawled in next to him. "I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered as he pulled you closer to his side. "I love you, too, Ni."

Liam: You walked along side Liam to your front door. When you reached it, you turned to face him. "I can't keep this up anymore, (Y/N)." His words both shocked and scared you. "W-what?" Liam quickly explained. "I can't keep pretending that I want to be just friendly with you. With every step you take, every move of your hips, I go a little more insane. I want you so bad it hurts." A knot formed low in your stomach as your breathing quickened. "Then prove it." Desire flared behind Liam's eyes as he moved closer to your lips. Finally, his soft lips connected to yours, sending a chill down your spin. Liam's hand came to tangle in your hair, tilting your head back and deepening the kiss. Your tongues danced in a battle for dominance as you pulled him closer. Finally you pulled away, both of your breathing labored. "Please stay, Liam." Liam gave a quick nod, before you pulled him inside.

Zayn: "What are you doing?" You turned to look at Zayn, who was staring at you with half open eyes. "Well, good morning to you, too." "That's not what I asked." You rolled your eyes at him. "I'm getting ready for work." After a few moments of silence, you turned to look at Zayn only to find him watching you intently. "What?" He shook his head, his eyes still heavy from sleep. "I thought we were going to stay in bed all day." A half smile crept onto your lips, "As great as that sounds, I have to work, babe." You heard him huff out a breath. "Not if your sick." You turned to Zayn, your half smile turning into a smirk. "Are you suggesting I ditch work?" A corner of his mouth twisted up, "Please stay with me today, (Y/N). I just want to be lazy with you today. Please stay?" You sighed, knowing it didn't take much to convince you, and crawled back into bed with Zayn. "You're lucky I love you, Malik." You felt him smile as he placed a kiss on your head. "I know," he murmured.

Harry: Fighting. That's all you were doing. You hadn't planned to spend all day yelling at each other, but not everything goes according to plan. You were tired, hurt and your throat was killing you. You tried your best when it was your turn to yell, but your voice had disappeared a long time ago. You couldn't take it anymore, you headed towards the door. "Where are you going?" "I can't do this anymore, Harry." You didn't even want to know how many times your voice cracked in that sentence. "Can't do what? This relationship?" The fear you heard in Harry's voice made you turn to face him. "What? Of course not. I meant I can't fight with you anymore. I'm too tired to fight." Harry closed the distance between you in a few strides. "Please stay. Don't leave, I'm sorry. I'll do anything to get you to stay. Please, just don't leave me." Hearing his voice crack made you realize you weren't the only one tired and hurt. "Just hold me, please," and he did.

Louis: You kept asking yourself why you were here, of all places. When the door flew open to reveal a very tired, very grumpy looking Louis, you knew you really shouldn't have come. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here so late?" You started to turn around, "I-I don't know," your voice cracked, making you close your eyes, wishing it hadn't. You spun on your heel and started walking away. Before you could get anywhere, Louis' fingers lightly wrapped around your wrist. "Please, you came here for a reason, what was it? Tell me what's wrong. Don't shut me out, (Y/N)." The evident worry in his voice made you break, tears leaking out of our eyes. You shook your head, lightly pulling on your wrist, trying to break his grasp. "I really don't know why I came here, Lou. I-I just," you closed your eyes, trying to push the words out. "(Y/N), please, just...please, stay. Tell me what's wrong. Let me in." Looking into Louis' eyes, you finally agreed, allowing him to pull you in and comfort you. Just like you needed.