He's whipped

Louis:

"Sorry I'm late!" Louis huffs, rushing into the studio.

"Where were you?" Harry asks, noticing his friend hadn't brushed his hair this morning and didn't even bother to change out of his pajama pants.

"Sorry guys, I was a little caught up this morning getting up," he answers shyly, plopping down next to Zayn. Zayn leans in on closer inspection of Louis' neck.

"Oh, were you and (Y/N) getting in a round this morning?" Zayn asks, pushing back Louis' collar to reveal a large lovebite.

"Actually, finishing off round three from last night," Louis winks while Zayn stares at him in shock. "(Y/N) will do whatever I want."

"Oh, I beg to differ." Louis quickly whips his head around to see your standing in the entrance. "Forgot your phone, sweetie." You hiss out the word sweetie and toss him his phone.

"T-Thanks babe," he stutters, his confidence dented.

"I'll see you later tonight, and then we'll see who actually holds the whip," you growl loud enough for all the boys to hear.

Zayn:

"I'm not sure Zayn, they look really expensive," you point out. It was just supposed to be furniture shopping with your boyfriend and now has somehow turned to you looking at a nice pair of shoes you've had your eye on for a while now.

"Well there's no harm in just going inside," he shrugs. You hesitantly agree. You made a beeline towards where the shoes have been sitting for the last few weeks. You stare at the box that had your exact size and the shoe on display right on top. "Try them on."

"Okay." Zayn takes your bag for you as you slip your feet into the silver sleek shoes.

"Do you like 'em?" he asks as you walk up and down for a bit.

"Of course," you comment. "But we should get back on track."

After much more debate, Zayn has convinced you to let him buy the shoes for you.

"Now back to furniture shopping," you nod as you exit the store. You walk hand and hand until you realize he's still carrying your bag.

"I'll carry it for you," he says and kisses the top of your head.

Liam:

"How would you describe Liam and (Y/N)'s relationship?" the interviewer asks the rest of the boys. They all sneak sly glances at each other.

"They are incredibly in love," Niall speaks up. "I don't think I've ever seen Liam more in love with anyone else."

"They're just really great together and really get each other," Harry elaborates.

"She's got him whipped," Louis answers, sending a smirk over to Liam, who blushes.

"Are you really whipped?" the interviewer asks Liam, clearly amused. Before he can get a word in, Niall jumps in.

"Totally and completely. Every moment he gets he'll call and be like 'Baby! I miss you! I really need my cuddle buddy right now, its cold!'" Niall chuckles, making the rest of the boys join in as well.

"Anything to add on to this?" Liam bites his lip and looks around.

"I think that's all it that sums it up, because I really think I've fallen hard for her," Liam finishes, with a wide grin on his face.

Niall:

"Babe, can you get me another blanket?"

"Babe, can you make me some soup?"

"Babe, can you keep it down?"

"Sure, babe anything for you." Is Niall's continuous answer to all of your needs. Being bed ridden sick wasn't your favorite thing to do with Niall for one of his only weekends off from work. The rest of the boys sit in the living room watching as he runs back and forth all over the flat.

"Sorry 'bout that," he says.

"Its 'kay mate. Not your fault you're whipped," Harry says, patting him on the back.

"I am not whipped," Niall defends. Zayn raises an eyebrow. "She's just sick!

"Babe! Can you come here!" Niall shoots his friends a look before going upstairs. He's there for a while before he comes back down with his car keys.

"Where you going?" Liam asks.

"The store," he mutters.

"Why?"

"To buy more tissues," he grumbles under his breath and closes the doors, shutting out the boy's booming laughter.

Harry:

As he browses down the isles, Harry prays no one will recognize him. He only needed the tampons, that's all he had left. He already had chocolate, assortments of gummies, lotion, and Midol in the shopping cart. Oh won't the press die to get even a snap of him like this.

He bites his lip as he practically sprints through the tampon/pad isle, grabbing a box or two, and sprinting towards the register.

As he's in the checkout he can hear the distinct clicks going off every few seconds. He looks around, noticing a man not far taking pictures of him. Harry inwardly groaned, knowing this wouldn't end very well.

The next day you were scrolling through your Twitter when a picture of Harry with tampons shows up attached to an article.

Harry Styles whipped! Inside scoop on the star making a run for his girlfriend!

When you showed Harry, he just wrapped his arms around you and kissed you on the head, "I like making you comfortable."