Your sick on tour

Harry: (age 5) Tugging on your big brother's pant leg, he looked down at your pale sweaty face. "Hey guys, can you give me a minute please?" he said, before scooping you up and carrying you away from all the noise. "Baby what's wrong?" Harry asked, shutting the door to the dressing room and setting you on his lap as he sat on the couch. "I don't feel good," you whimpered, resting your head on his shoulder. He brushed some sweaty hair away from your forehead, racking his mind with what to do. "I'm taking you back to the hotel and we're gonna fly home tomorrow okay? You can't keep travelling if you're like this." "But Haz, I having fun," you pouted, sniffling. "I know baby, but we gotta get you healthy first. Then we'll see about getting you back on tour with us. I'll get you home and then come back and you can keep me updated okay?" Nodding weakly, your eyes closing out of exhaustion.
Liam: (age 11) Leaning over the toilet for the third time this night, Liam sat behind you yet again, holding your hair back. You had contracted nasty food poisoning during the tour and were now suffering greatly from dinner the night before. Niall and Zayn were also suffering in their own room, while the other boys, including Liam were silently thanking the heavens they were busy that night. "It's okay (Y/N)," he said softly, rubbing you back and pulling you back against his chest once you were done. He set the cool cloth back on your forehead, frowning at your weak state. "I don't like food poisoning," you whined, your throat raw from the acidic vomit. "I know sweetie, but it'll be over soon," he soothed, rubbing small circles over your tummy. "Until then, let's get you back to bed. I'll stay with you so if anything happens you just wake me up, and I'll be there."
Niall: (age 7) Sniffling, you sat next to Niall on the tour bus as he tightened the blanket around you. You were still a few hours away from your next location, so you and the boys were quietly watching a movie. You weren't extremely ill, but you had managed to contract a small cold along the way and the lack of sleep was making it worse than it really was. "Do you need anything?" he asked quietly, rubbing your back softly and handing you a new tissue. You shook your head, keeping your tired eyes focused on the movie as he nodded slightly and did the same. After the movie was over, the boys decided that it was late enough to head to bed, wanting to be rested up for the show tomorrow night. Niall picked you up, carrying you back into the bunk area, bringing you to his. "You're gonna stay with me tonight okay? So I can monitor you and make sure it doesn't get worse." You simply nodded, just wanting to sleep. Curling up in the blanket, he crawled in after you, shutting the curtain. "Wake me if you need anything."
Zayn: (age 16) "Zayn, I'm fine, really," you insisted, trying to push your brother's questions away. "(Y/N), you're extremely pale, obviously you're not okay," he pushed, leading you away from the other boys. "Zayn!" you huffed, annoyed that he wouldn't just leave you be. You felt awful, but you didn't want him, or anyone else to worry about you, especially since there was only an hour left until the final show. "Fine, fine. But if anything changes, you better tell me," he said firmly, going off hesitantly to join the boys for one final rehearsal. You put a hand to your head, going to find somewhere to sit. After the show was over, the six of you were heading back to the busses. You were staying close to Zayn, feeling extremely dizzy now. You were only three steps away from the bus when your legs became too weak, falling forwards and hitting Zayn's back, causing him to turn around quickly and catch you, just before your head made contact with the concrete. "Shit..." Zayn was quick to get you onto the bus, Niall grabbing a cold cloth and Harry grabbing a pillow to rest your head on. "We need to get her to a doctor," Liam mumbled, getting Paul on the phone. "You should've told me (Y/N)... You should've told me..."
Louis: (age 4) "Louis I think your sister's calling you," Harry said looking back towards the bunk on the bus. It was then Louis heard your small voice, noticing something was off and getting up quickly. "(Y/N) baby?" he asked quietly, pulling back the privacy curtain and kneeling next to you. "Lou I hurt," you whimpered pulling your teddy bear closer. "What hurts?" he asked sitting you up slightly. "Tummy." Louis' eyebrows furrowed with concern, sitting you up more and resting his hand against your forehead. "You're really warm too... Maybe we should take you to the clinic," he said, thinking aloud. Whimpering again, his thoughts were confirmed as he picked you up, carrying you out into the main area. "Guys, I know it's late but I gotta get (Y/N) to a clinic, can someone drive us?" he asked, looking around. "I'll take you guys," Harry said, getting up and coming over looking at you. "Yeah, we better go now..." The three of you left quickly, wanting to get you better as quick as possible.