Panic attacks

Harry: Hands clammy and tingling with electricity, heart pounding a mile a minute and intrusive thoughts of an impending doom cloud your better judgement. The darkness of the room does nothing but promote the claustrophobia you're experiencing and when you jump out of bed to rush to a more wide open space, he's right behind you. And he's pulling you until your flush against his body and he's rocking you and stroking your hair and he's whispering about how you're safe with him.
Niall: It's the crowds of screaming girls and how they're pushing and pulling and their relentless swarming. And something just snaps inside of you and suddenly your stomach feels like it's been turned into a knot and the air in your lungs has been pushed out with no sign of being drawn back in. Panic and fear set in and suddenly you're rooted to the spot but the hand that is placed on your lower back guides you through the throngs of people until your inside and the air is more crisp and you're in his arms.
Zayn: "Ugly." "Whore." "Slag." "Disgusting." The words on the screen in front of you seem to be almost life-like. It's as if the jagged edges of each letter are stabbing you in the chest, unmercifully. People's sheer cruelty brought it on. That all to familiar heart-pounding, panic stricken feeling that caused you to curl your body into itself. And when he came home to find you this way, molded into a ball, the laptop on the bed in front of you, he knew immediately what was wrong. "It's all wrong. It's not true. I promise. If you could see yourself the way that I see you, you'd never believe anything like that again.
Liam: The fact that you didn't know what was going on made everything one hundred times worse. It was just that one minute you were in your his arms and the next the vein in your neck was pulsing and bile was threatening to come up your throat and the words "something's wrong," kept involuntarily tumbling out of your mouth at an alarming rate. And it was scary for him too because he'd never seen you like this, he'd never seem anyone like this and all he wanted to do was feel what you were feeling, take it all away from you so you'd never have to feel it again.
Louis: Drained and exhausted, you could feel the soft skin of his neck rubbing against your tear-stained face and the shallow pit in your stomach seemed to be widening. "What's wrong with me? I'm so fucked up and I don't know what to do?" And his heart literally broke at those words. It had been threatening to break all day, what with seeing you go through a disturbing amount of panic attacks and he was so helpless to it all that he wanted to punch a wall and shelter you from any further despair at the same time. "You're not fucked up. You're just going through a rough patch but we'll get it sorted out, I promise."