He needs a cuddle

Harry: "Babyyy," he whines from the bed, jutting out his bottom lip and holding out his arms. "Come cuddle?" he asked like a small child. "Harry," you giggle, "Let me just take my makeup off okay?" You walk into the bathroom, wetting down a washcloth, starting to clean your face when a pair of arms snuck around your waist. "Cuddle now," he murmured into your shoulder, causing you to giggle again. "Clingy boy," you teased, causing him to smile softly. "You know you love it.
Liam: He didn't want to admit he was cold, but you could see his teeth chattering through his lips. "Someone needs a warm cuddle," you giggled softly, pulling the blanket you had over your lap, putting it over his shoulders and pulling you down into your chest. His arms snuck around your waist, nodding, his hair brushing your jaw softly. "I hope the power comes back on soon, it's freezing," he stuttered, your hands rubbing his arms to create some friction. You chuckled softly, nodding in agreement, slowly warming up your boyfriend.
Niall: When Niall was sick, he was clingy, always needing you close. "Princess," he called from the couch, making you sigh, walking in from the kitchen. "Niall your soup is almost ready," you said, wiping your hands thinking he was going to ask again. "Can you cuddle?" he asked quietly, looking up at you with his big blue eyes. "Your soup..." you started, but he cut you off. "I'm not hungry, I just want a cuddle." Smiling softly, you went to turn the burner off, walking back into the room and sitting down next to him. He pulled you into him tightly, nuzzling your neck. "Thank you..."
Zayn: Drunken Zayn equaled cuddly Zayn. You hauled him into your house, out of the crisp night air, and sat him on the couch. When you went to pull away however, Zayn's grip didn't loosen. "Nooo," he slurred and pouted, his eyes half open. "Zayn," you chuckled softly, but he just shook his head. "Cuddle." One word at a time, he made it clear what he wanted. "Just for a bit," you sighed in defeat, falling next to him. His head fell lazily onto your shoulder and his eyes closed, his drunken snores soon filling the room.
Louis: "Boo..." he mumbled against the covers, pulling your arm gently so you would fall back into him. "Baby I gotta get groceries," you chuckled softly, brushing some hair out of his tired face. "Food can wait, I wanna cuddle," he mumbled again, pulling you even tighter to him. "Please, it's Saturday." Smiling down at him, you weren't sure how you could say no to that precious little face. "Okay, okay," you said softly, pulling the comforter back up over you and draping his arm around his waist. "Better?" "Much."