Telling him the news

Harry: Youstood in the bathroom in shock for a couple of minutes, staring at the positive result. "Babe...?" Harry asked, his voice muffled by the door. You snapped out of your little daze, opening the bathroom door and coming face to face with an anxious Harry. "Is it done?" he continued, his fingers playing with each other nervously. "Yeah... it's done," you replied quietly, looking into your husbands green eyes that were sparkling with anticipation. "Well?" he questioned quickly, taking a step towards you. "Harry, I'm... I'm pregnant." When the words came out of your mouth, everything flooded into your mind that this really was a reality. "You are?" Harry breathed out, a huge smile spreading over his face as you nodded in confirmation. His hands immediately pressed against your stomach, happy tears gathering in the corner of his eyes. "I'm so excited!" he laughed out, causing you to choke out a watery laugh as well. Emotions travelled through you, all positive, all happy. "I love you... so much," he chuckled out, tightly wrapping his arms around your waist. "I love you too Harry... so much."
Liam: Getting home, your heart was beating in anticipation to tell your husband. He was going to be so excited when you told him. His car was in the driveway when you pulled up, and you bit your lip with a smile on your face. His presence could be sensed throughout the house as you wandered in, finding him grabbing some food from the refrigerator. "Hey Li," you greeted, trying to stay calm. "Oh hey babe!" he smiled widely, coming over to plant a soft kiss on your lips. "How was the doctors appointment? Everything in god health?" he continued, looking down at you with his arms loosely around your waist. "Everything is great love, all healthy... even better actually," you smiled widely, looking up into his eyes. "Yeah? Why's that?" he chuckled, meeting his eyes with yours. "I'm pregnant," you answered softly, watching his eyes to see his reaction. Liam seemed to freeze for a minute, his arms remaining around yours. "What? Really?" he breathed out, adjusting his hold so he was positioned right in front of you. "We're having a baby?" "Yeah Liam," you giggled softly, nodding your head and wrapping your arms around his neck. "Yes!" he cheered laughing loudly as he gripped his arms around your waist, spinning you around. "God, love you."
Niall: You stepped out of the bathroom with a huge smile on your face, not wanting to waste any time showing Niall. You held up the sticks in pure excitement, his eyes widening as he realized what the two lines meant. "You're pregnant!" he exclaimed, looking like a child that had gotten his favorite toy on Christmas. "I'm pregnant Niall, we're going to have a baby!" you replied, holding as much excitement as him. Your husband grabbed your arms, crashing his lips onto yours, as you stumbled back slightly at the force. When he pulled back, you landing in a fit of giggles, holding onto his forearms tightly. "I'm so glad you're excited babe," you said through the excited laughter, leaning in to kiss him again, resting your hands on his shoulders. "Excited? I'm so much more than excited and I can't believe it! We're gonna finally have a baby, you have no idea how happy you've made me, this tops it all off and I love you so much and I already love our baby!" he rambled, getting out of breath. "Breathe babe," you laughed, understanding the way he was feeling. "I can't wait either. Oh my god there's so much to do!" you thought, immediately thinking of all the preparations. "Don't think about that, just kiss me."
Zayn: (His P.O.V.) I had gotten the phone call from (Y/N) and immediately thought the worst. Her voice sounded happy on the phone, but she could've just been hiding something. I apologized to the boys for leaving early, but for all I know, she could be telling me she was pregnant or something. Can you imagine? I just had to get home. When I pulled up, her car was there in the driveway where it was when I left this morning. I walked into the house, hearing a soft humming coming from the kitchen. I crept up behind my beautiful wife and snaked my arm around her waist, hearing her hum in delight. God she was perfect. "Hey boo," I greeted softly, spinning her around to press a soft kiss to her lips. "Hey babe," she giggled against my lips, pulling back. "Everything okay? What did you want to tell me?" I asked next, wanting to get to the point. "Oh yeah," she giggled again, her sweet voice filling my ears. "I decided to take a pregnancy text today," she started and my heart started to pick up pace. My mind went back to the comment I made earlier. "And?" I asked, my voice coming out as more desperate as I planned. She smiled widely at me, leaning up to kiss me softly and I already knew the answer, I just needed to hear her say it. "I'm pregnant," she whispered, pulling back. The smile on my face grew immensely, and I shook my head in disbelief. "Perfect..." I whispered, pulling my beautiful wife back in for a long, passionate kiss.
Louis: "What is it babe? What does it say?" he asked, and you turned around to face him, almost in tears. You thought you would be happy when you found out you were pregnant, but all you felt was fear. "Pregnant," you murmured, setting the stick down and turning back around to face the mirror. "Baby that's amazing!" he exclaimed, standing up and engulfing you in a hug. You hugged back, but now tears were spilling from your tear ducts, and Louis was quick to notice. "Baby, why are you crying?" he asked quickly, concern lacing his voice. "I... I..." you tried to get out but you couldn't. "Aren't you happy?" he inquired, thinking that this was what you wanted. "I am, I just... Louis I'm scared," you whimpered, pressing your face back into his shoulder. "Awe, love," he sighed, putting his arms gently, but firmly around you. "That's normal baby... completely normal. But just think... we're gonna have a baby, and we get to go clothes shopping and decorate the nursery... Imagine the first Christmas, the first birthday, the first steps, everything... It's going to be so amazing." His words were like immediate comfort, settling your mind a little bit. "Thank you Lou, I really am happy," you said softly. "I know baby, I am too. We can do this, and we will. I love you baby girl. So much."