He is overprotective

Harry: He hums softly to himself as he fills the mug up with tea peering under his eyelashes to see your curled up figure on the couch. Smiling to himself he places the kettle back on the turned off stove before mixing your green tea. Bring the mug up to his lips he blew on the hot liquid not wanting his baby to get burned. Finally deciding that it isn't that hot Harry walks over to your body grinning widely as he takes you in. You nose is red, you hair is pulled into a sloppy messy bun, you have on his large sweater with a pair of leggings, and you had wrapped yourself in many blankets. Are dark and twisted it may sound Harry loved having you sick. You where a very independent girl but when you where sick, Harry was your life line. And Harry lived for these moment. "Get up pretty girl." Harry cooed at you. He bite his lip watching as you whimpered but slowly sat up adjusting the sheets around you. "C'mon baby girl." Harry says as he easily lifts you wrapping a strong arm around your waist and keeping his grip on the mug. He places you on his lap helping you adjust your blanket. "Here we go beautiful." Harry mummers lifting the mug up to your lips holding it for you. You take a sip and hum taking small sips. After finishing half of the tea you press your face into Harry's warm neck as he rubs your back slowly lulling you to sleep. Watching your face Harry picks up your abandon phone and unlocks it quickly. Skimming the messages you got from friends Harry doesn't hesitate to delete them all and clearing your voice mails. "No one's going to bother my baby." Harry whispers kissing your clammy check. "Today you're all mine."
Liam: "Don't leave my sight." Liam whispered in your ear before pressing a kiss to the skin under your ear. "Yes sir." You say rolling your eyes. "I'm serious baby girl." Liam said tugging you in front of him where you both where standing in the VIP area in the club. "You're lucky I let you out in a dress like this." He mummers trailing his hand down your waist as his eyes skimmed over your tight black dress. "You look so good though I couldn't say no to that face." Liam grinned cupping your check. "This just means though your not leaving my sight. You want a drink? I'm coming. You have to go to the bathroom? I'm going. Understand?" You wanted to roll your eyes at Liam but you heard the seriousness in his voice. "Hm baby girl? Do you understand?" Liam mummers pressing kisses to your neck. "Yes, I understand." You breath tugging at Liam's hair so his lips would meet yours. You moan softly at the gentle kiss before Liam pulls back. C'mon baby." He says tugging at your hands leading you to the rest of the boys. "You look hot!" Niall yells clearly already drunk. His checks are flushed and his lips and red and wet from the beer. "Thanks Niall." You say with a playful smile. You feel a hand grip your waist and frown looking over at Liam. "It was just a complaint." You giggle cupping Liam's face and rubbing at the frown on his lips. "Don't care." Liam growled shooting Niall daggers. "I should be giving you complaints. That's my job."
Niall: He watches you as he sits on the love seat in the corner of your shared room. He's leaned back his legs spread his arms dangling off the arms of the seat. He watches as you add the last bit of hairspray into your curled hair before unplugging the curling iron and putting your make up away. He lets his eyes scan over you as you only wear a tight dark blue dress hugging the tight body he loves so much. "Dressing up for me?" Niall asked with a small grin. You roll your eyes but smile as you turn around and walk towards him. "You know i'm going out with the girls tonight." Niall hums and pats his lap for you to sit on. Even in the tight dress you let your knees rest on either end of his hips as you sit down in his lap. "Don't you think the dress is to short love?" Niall asked tracing the end of it with a finger. You bite you lip but shake your head. "No. I think it's fine." Niall hums and nods before tugging the dress up revealing your lacy black panties. "Now who are you wearing these for?" Niall asked raising an eyebrow. He cups your heat making you gasp and then whimper as he slowly starts to rub you. "Y-You I thought you would like it w-when I got home." You whimper grinding yourself into Niall's hand. Niall smiled before pressing a kiss to your neck. "Good answer baby. I was about to bend you over my knee and make that pretty ass a nice red. Now you can go out in this dress, but you better get home soon so I can rip it off."
Louis: You lay in bed your fingers trying to put you hair up in a bun whimpering when you where unsuccessful. You had come down with a cold and your whole body was aching. Putting your arms down you let your hair fly over the pillow as you hear talking in the flat. Frowning you get up and wrap your blanket around yourself before waddling down the stairs. You peer over at the door too see a pouting Harry at the door facing an angry Louis. "No Harry." Louis hissed his fist tightening on the door. "But me and (Y/N) are supposed to hang out." Harry whinnied peering over Louis shoulder trying to see you. "She's sick." Louis barked out pushing Harry back when he tried stepping in. Harry's eyes light up. "Lemme take care of her! She's always so cute when she's sick." You let out a small smile from that. All the boys said that to you when where sick on the Take me Home tour one time. "No." Louis said sternly. "I'm taking care of her." He said trying to close the door. "Lou lemme help." Harry whined as he made eye contact with you standing there with a red nose and a large blanket wrapped around you. "Aww." Harry cooed making Louis snap his head around to see you standing there. "Leave Styles!" Louis yelled pushing Harry out and slamming the door. "Oh baby you shouldn't have gotten out of bed." Louis cooed coming towards you. "Why didn't you let Harry in?" You question as Louis takes your hair tie and easily pulls your hair into a neat bun. "Because he's right." Louis said pressing a kiss to your checks. "You're cute when your sick, and I don't want anyone else seeing you like this or taking care of you, if its not me."
Zayn: He watches you laugh with your girlfriends at the restaurant you're at. You sip at your champagne while a friend tells you a joke making you laugh and cover your mouth making sure the drink doesn't spill out. He grins watching you face turn red where he sits in his car. Yes, it may be creepy, Zayn sitting outside of the restaurant in his car watching you threw the glass of the restaurant. But Zayn needed you to be in sight all the time. So he sat in his car out of your sight but you are in his. He smiled when you did something cute and frowned when the waiter got a bit to close to you. At the end of the night he watch you say goodbye to your friends and walk out of the restaurant. Getting his phone out Zayn dialed your number. He watched you take out your phone and smile seeing his number. "Hey baby girl." Zayn spoke as you answered. "Hey love, where are you?" You asked getting into your own car. Zayn leaned back against his seat and kept his eyes on you a smile on his face. "Oh just came back from visiting the boys. I'm pulling into a store right now to pick up some food. Need anything baby?" He hears you hum and watch you shake his head. "No I don't. Did you have a good night?" Zayn hummed a yes and asked you the same. "How about you baby? You have a nice time with your friends?" He watches you smile and nod. "Yeah I did." Zayn grinned hearing that replay and chuckles softly to himself. "I'm sure you did baby."