You have a nightmare

Liam: "NO! NO!" you scream in your sleep, tossing and turning under the blankets. Suddenly, you feel a warm hand on your shoulder. "Babe, babe, wake up. You're having a nightmare," Liam says softly, shaking you. You jolt awake, breathing fast, tears dotting your cheeks. "Oh, Liam," you sniff, wrapping your arms around him tightly. "Are you all right? What was your dream?" he says softly, stroking your hair. "I...I had a dream that I lost you," you stammer, tears sliding down your cheeks. "Aw, (Y/N). You'll never lose me," he says, wiping a tear from your cheek. He strokes your hair softly until you fall back asleep in his arms.
Niall: "Niall! Niall! Wake up, I had a nightmare," you say loudly, shaking his shoulder. You know he absolutely hates waking up, but ever since you'd started having nightmares he told you to wake him up each time. "Mmm..." he says sleepily, rubbing his eyes. You're still shaking from the vivid horrors that had filled your sleep. He sees you shaking and squeezes your hand. "It's okay, it's just a dream," he says softly. You shake your head. "But it felt so real," you whisper. "But it's not. Real is here. Real is right now. Real is me right next to you," he says. "Come on, I'll make you a cup of tea and you can tell me all about it" You nod slowly and he places his arm around your waist, leading you to the kitchen.
Zayn: "No..please..." you mumble in your sleep. You start thrashing, the blankets moving furiously. The same nightmare. Getting kidnapped. You can't escape. "Babe, babe, wake up," Zayn says sleepily, shaking your shoulder. Your eyes dart open and you breathe a sigh of relief. Just a dream. Just a nightmare. "Oh..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up...I know you've got an interview early..." you murmur. Zayn shakes his head. "Don't be sorry. Are you okay? You were freaking out?" he pulls you into his arms and you explain your horrific dream as he listens quietly. "Change the dream. If that ever did happen, I would come and save you," he says, tracing his hand along your arm in circles. You smile at the thought of him being your hero, when he already sort of is. "Now, let's both go back to sleep, and if you have a nightmare again, don't hesitate to wake me up," he says seriously. You nod and he tucks the blankets around you and lies down next to you until you both fall asleep.
Harry: "Harry," you sniff. You woke up from the most awful dream you'd ever had. Everyone you love being brutally murdered. You were in near tears just thinking about it. "Harry," you say louder, shaking his shoulder. "Mm?" he wakes up and flips his hair out of his eyes. "What's up, Kitten?" He sees your tear-stained face and automatically pulls you into his arms. "I, I had a nightmare," you whimper, feeling silly for crying over something that's not even real. "That's awful." Harry replies, stroking your hair rhythmically. You both sit in silence, him stroking your hair and you burying your head into his shoulder. He starts to sing softly, "Fix You" by Coldplay. You close your eyes and the sound of his voice is like a lullaby. He stops singing after a bit, but you tell him to go on. "Sing more," you urge. He picks up where he left off on the song, singing until you fall asleep in his arms.
Louis: "Babe," Louis is in front of you on the bed, looking at you with concern. You rub your eyes sleepily. "You all right? You were just screaming like a banshee in your sleep..." he says, placing his hand over yours. You shake your head, the nightmare had been almost real. "It's not real, it's all right. Just go back to sleep, love," he says gently. You shake your head. "I can't sleep, I'm afraid," you sniff. He puts his arm around you and nods. "Don't be, I'm right by your side." He gets up and walks over to the television, turning it on so the light fills the room. "Why don't we watch a movie until you fall back asleep? You can pick," he offers. You nod happily, glad to leave your nightmare behind.