His thoughts while proposing

Harry: 'I'm going to pas out, I can't breathe.... Oh my god how do I breath... oh wait inhale.... Yea... yeah good Harry... She said yes?! She said yes! Oh my goodness this is the best day of my whole entire life! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Chill, Styles.... Be chill.... Cool...... but yaknow tears are cool too..... A lot of tears... yeah.'
Liam: 'Alright, just slowly pull the ring out of the box and breath.... That thing you've been doing all of your life breathing..... I suddenly forgot how to do..... She said yes! Hug her! Hug her now... wait... not to tight.... Control Liam.... Control.... Oh my goodness I'm getting married! I'm so happy! I feel like going out and buying a million puppies... which isn't a bad idea... lemme just ask [y/n]..... my now fiancé.... *excited girly shrill*'
Louis: 'Just relax, Louis.... Relax and wait... when did I start talking to myself... this is kinda cool... hello! Oh wait, propose, got it. She's crying... She doesn't want to marry me! What am I going to do now, I'm so embarrassed and she just kissed me.... And said yes! Whoo, false alarm.... Woo..... I wonder if now we can make babies... I mean plan the wedding.... Psshhh.... Pssh....'
Niall: 'How do I breathe?! What's My name?! Oh my goodness, this is so traumatic...... Breath Niall..... That's my name! I know my name! Alright... ask her...... and she's crying. This was a bad idea! I should of waited! Now I'm going to go crawl into the nearest intersection. No she said yes! I'm so excited! So... wait... Isn't there left over chicken at home..... Hm?'
Zayn: 'I spent two whole hours creating the most romantic and sweetest thing I could think of to propose to her..... Now to read it......... I'm not even three minutes in and she's crying! Oh gosh! What do I do? Just pull the ring out now! Yeah!.... Now she's crying more. Alright, Plan B, move to Canada, change my name to Palo and get a few surgeries.... She... She just said yes... I'M GETTING MARRIED, BITCHES! MARRIED! ME! Alright, I need to calm... to calm down