#2 First Time He Sees You Cry

Harry: You guys were having a huge fight. About something stupid. You had already forgotten, but you refused to back down now. "Would you just shut up you stupid whore!" Your mouth falls slack as the words that just came from his mouth. He seems surprised too. You bite your lip as a lone tear falls from your watering eyes. "O-oh my god... I didn't mean it. I swear." You nod, but the waterworks don't stop. At each tear, his face contorts more and more from heartbreak. He wraps his long arms around your middle and tucks your head into his chest. He strokes your hair as you quietly sob into his shirt. He couldn't believe he just said that. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm a just a giant arse. I'm so so so sorry." You sniffle, and say "it's alright Hazza." He shakes his head. "No it's not. I don't deserve you. You deserve so much better then me." You giggle slightly at his speech. "All is forgiven Harry. I love you." You can feel him sigh in relief. He cups your cheeks in his large palms and whispers "I love you too." Then his lips connects with yours.

Niall: Hate. Hate. And more hate. That's all you've been receiving lately. Normally you don't let these things get to you but today you just couldn't help it. The rude spiteful comments that were directed at you made you feel overwhelmed. Before you knew it, tears were streaming down your face. The names they called you were horrible. Slut. Gold-digger. Whore. Ugly. The list could go on and on. You slammed your laptop shut and curled into a ball. Niall had said not to listen to them and that they were just jealous, but it was hard. "Babe, I'm home!" Your boyfriend of seven months called in a cheery tone. You frantically try to wipe away the tears and put on a fake smile. But it was too late, he had already seen. He rushes to your side and pulls you into a huge Horan hug. "What's wrong?" At first you couldn't respond, due to the huge lump in your throat. But he was patient, he held you close to his chest until you were able to speak. "Hate." Is the only word you could manage. Suddenly, he let you go and grabbed your laptop. Seconds later your phone buzzed with a new tweet from Niall. You glanced at your boyfriend before opening the app. @NiallOffical: If you guys were true fans you would be supportive, not hateful. If your going to pick on someone, pick on me. But leave my girlfriend out of it. I'm disgusted with you "Directioners." You smile at him gratefully and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you. I love you." "Love you too babe."

Zayn: You stand awkwardly in front of Zayn's bed watching him pack for the 6 month tour he was about to go on. It killed you to see him go, for such a long period of time, but you had to be strong. He obviously wasn't aware that it hurt you so much, and you planned to keep it that way. "Oh man! I'm so excited for this tour! It's gonna be great!" He exclaimed cheerfully. You desperately were holding back tears as you smile sadly. "Yeah. I'm sure it will be." Your voice cracked softly, and you were hoping he didn't notice, but he did. "Baby, what's wrong?" And then you lost it. You completely broke down sobbing. In a blink of an eye, his strong tattooed arms were around your waist. "I don't w-want you t-to leave me." You said between tears. His arms tighten around your waist as he burries his face in the crook of your neck. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't consider how this would affect you." He holds you until you've calmed down. "I'm gonna miss you too, but don't worry I'll always come back to you." He then leans in and kisses you passionately, before saying "I love you." "I love you too."

Liam: "What?!" You screech into your phone. This catches Liam's, your boyfriend of 4 months, attention."Babe, what's wrong?" He asked. You ignore him, and continue the horrible conversation with your father. "Dad, please tell me your kidding!" You heard your dad sigh from the other line. "No honey. I'm sad to say I'm not. Your mother is... Dead." Not knowing what else to say, you hang up the phone and crumple to the ground in a mass of tears and grief. Immediately, Liam is at your side, holding you against his chest. As he strokes your hair, he asked "baby? What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything, right?" You nod against his warm shirt, and remain quiet, trying to catch your breath so you can talk. "M-my mum... Sh-she's dead." You hear him take in a sharp breath, as his strong arms tighten around you. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I can't imagine how you feel. I love you. So, so much." I take in a shaky breath and reply "I love you too LiLi. So, so much more."

Louis: You and the boys were outside in the yard playing Football (soccer) and laughing and having a good time. Kicking the ball to your boyfriend Louis as he kicks it into the goal, making it past Niall. Louis cheers like a little kid, making you laugh. "How about another round?" The rest of you agree and about 5 minutes into the game the ball hits you square in the forehead and throws you backwards so that you land on your bum. You couldn't help but let out a small whimper as a tear escapes your eyes. "Ohmygosh! Y/N! Are you okay?!" He rushes to your side, and gathers you against his chest. The boys surround you in a chorus of "are you alrights?" You laugh slightly at how much they care. " I'm fine." You feel Louis sigh in relief. "Good. Love ya." "Love ya more Lou."

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Kyla here!

So here's my first update. Sorry it took so long and sorry Louis's sucked but I kinda ran out of ideas. I promise more are to come.

Vote and comment Loves!

-Kyla