Your daughter has a crush on another boy

Harry: "I just think he's cute mommy." Your three year old explains shrugging her tiny shoulders. "Doesn't really matter that LiLi is a bunches of years older." She continues giving you a smile as you zip up her jacket. "Well," once giving her forehead a kiss you pick her up "LiLi is coming over today to visit." Her eyes go wide before she waves little hands around. "Is my hair okay? Am I pretty-ful?"
Liam: "Will you be my boyfriend?" Your 4 year old daughter asks with blush tinting over her chubby cheeks. Harry sits with a wide smile infront of her, arms crossed over his chest and a giddy giggle falling from his parted lips. "Course I will, love! How about a date tonight?" "Date?" Liam asks walking in the room with a playful scowl. Your daughter squeals before running behind her 'boyfriend'.
Louis: "Can you say hi?" Louis asks holding the camera near his two year olds face. She gives a massive smile before waving quickly. "Hi." "Now this morning, [daughter's name] told me something very interesting," with that he diverts the camera away from his face and back to hers. "I like Niall." She giggles blushing. "why?" "Because," she sighs pushing her stringy brown hair back. "He's Irish and his hair is really pretty looking." "There we have it ladies and gentlemen." Louis finishes smiling then posts the video on twitter.
Niall: "Daddy! Mommy!" Your five year old exclaims rushing into the room. "Uncle Lou is my boyfriend!" She giggles wagging her hand which is currently held by Louis'. Niall laughs before giving Lou a playful grin. "However will we break the news to Harry?" He asks causing Louis to double over with laughter at the implied meaning. "I'm sure he'll be fine." "Daddy take a picture of us!" She cheers posing with a grin.
Zayn: "Daddy," the four year old starts taking her father's hand leading him to the table. "What is it princess?" She gives him smile before crawling on his lap. "We need to talk... uncle Harry is my boyfriend." Zayn bites back a laugh before nodding his head. "I'll have to give him a good talking too before your first date. Is that alright?" Your daughter giggles nodding "that's fine daddy."