Exciting News! (+Exclusive content preview!)

Heyyy!

So, I've been working really really really really REALLY hard!

I've been (with the help of my Discord server) working on fleshing out the characters for the next book, developing the plot and the lore and I'm proud to say as of today, I'm ready to start writing! The first chapter will be out in September.

We need a cover for the new book- if you want to have a chance of creating that cover, hit me up on the Discord

https://discord.gg/UExZC4acvC

Thank you so much to those who have been helping me with the re-write on Disc, special mentions go to:

Jojo, Alastor, Meri, Michelle, Ania, Kat, Cat, Star and Astraea

Those lot have been particularly helpful throughout the process :)

For all of you who wondered, I finally have a reference for Glitch's appearance thanks to the very talented Astraea!

Please ignore Ink's paintbrush to the left of him, pff.

But that's his concept art!

Anyways, I'm honestly having such a good time building this new world with you guys, so come join us! As I said, the first chapter will be out in September. Until then, you can enjoy exclusive content (oneshot type things which are CANON TO THE STORY) on Discord.

Have a little taste of some of the content I've been publishing:

The only noise here was the gentle trickling of the water feature and occasional flipping of a page- and apparently, a hammering on the door.

It scared Nightmare half to death; he had been admiring the words of the work before him, entranced, totally unprepared to be so rudely interrupted- who on earth came knocking at this hour?

He stared at the door, willing the knocking to stop.

It did, eventually.

Nightmare hesitantly returned to his book.

'And the silken, sad, uncertain rustling of each purple curtain

Thrilled me—filled me with fantastic terrors- '

A tremendous chime filled the foyer, causing Nightmare to drop his book this time. The caller was now ringing the bell.

Springing to his feet, Nightmare summoned his sharpened staff, making sure to keep it aimed protectively before his body as he advanced to the door.

Cracking it open, he swished his staff out first.

"Fuck-! It's me!"

Nightmare froze. "Error?"

So yeah paha

The rest of that one is available on Disc

SO YEAH

See y'all there hopefully

BYEEEEE

-A very excited Brooke