Reverse Child Kidnapping

"Hey." Dream poked Ink again. "Hey, get up." 

"What?" Ink groaned, opening his eyes.

"We're about to leave. Watch out for Nightmare, Cross and Error. There's a hate triangle going on. Error hates Nightmare, Cross hates Nightmare, Nightmare hates them both. Error and Cross are surprisingly okay with each other. So yeah, it's not really a triangle as such, but it's something you don't wanna get tangled up in. Oh, wait, you hate Error too, right? I mean, you did come in here last night and call him a bunch of rude things before falling asleep in my bed. So I guess you're already caught up in it. But basically what I'm saying is that the three of them are metaphorical time bombs, waiting to explode. And if they do, Cross might kill someone, Error might just leave, and Nightmare might verbally abuse all of us for about an hour. So be careful. Oh, and your clothes are on the end of the bed, Life washed them." And with that, Dream left the room.

Ink tried to absorb it all. "Okay then." 

"Sounds fun." 

Ink turned. It was Glitch. 

"How are you?" Ink asked.

"Well, I can't even summon a bone anymore. I have NO powers. Obviously I'm not allowed to come with you guys, so make sure nobody dies." He joked, laughing weakly.

"That's not very reassuring."

Glitch shrugged before sinking back under the covers. 

About five minutes later, Ink entered the kitchen. Error was there with his arms folded, leaning against the counter, staring down at his feet; Nightmare was opposite him, scrolling through his phone, presumably to avoid eye contact with Error; Dream was talking quietly with Cross, whose expression was blank; Reaper and Life were conversing about something Ink didn't really care to listen to. Something about ReaperTale.

"Morning." Ink said, checking the time on his phone. 02:18. Well, it was technically  morning.

"Morning, again." Dream said. No one else greeted him. He'd expected as much.

But then Error gave him a quick smile, which Ink didn't expect. He walked over, standing next to him. As no one seemed to be paying attention, Ink whispered, "What? You're gonna pretend we're fine?"

Error rolled his eyes. "Okay, sorry for smiling at you. I was just trying to be nice, I didn't realise you'd be offended."

"I just didn't expect-"

"Ink, unlike you, I can argue with someone without then developing a massive grudge against them." With Error's voice raised slightly, Nightmare heard. The God of Negativity hummed. Error turned to him, "I was about to apologise to you, but I don't think I want to now."

Nightmare nodded, not looking up from his phone. 

Error continued, "And I never said I wasn't willing to forget about last night, so I don't even know what that was about. If anyone here holds grudges, it's you. Look at the grudge you hold against love." He continued to look at Nightmare, who still refused to look up. "Well..." He broke off, glancing at Cross, who met his gaze and gave Nightmare a glare.

"Yeah, I was fairly surprised when Error told me about that." Cross snorted.

 "Oh, so first you tell me how shit of a friend I am because I wanted to help you, and now you talk about me behind my back? Unbelievable." Nightmare growled, giving Error a furious look as he left the kitchen.

Life looked between Cross and Error. "...Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," Error then turned to the doorway where Nightmare had just left, "And you can apologise to me any time you like, Nightmare!"