Starbucks Group Therapy

"Geno! Geno, open the door!"

Geno almost fell down the stairs as the person at the door seemingly slammed some part of themselves against it, making a loud banging sound. Briefly checking his phone (which he'd brought with him in his initial panic at hearing someone yelling and attacking the front door) he glanced at the time. "Two thirty?" He whispered, looking at the door, "Who the hell..?"

"Genooooooooo, I know you're in!" 

Geno froze. "Reaper?"

"Yeah?"

He let out a sigh of relief, but the feeling was only momentary; he then found himself quite angry. He opened the door, "Reaper, what the fuck do you want?! It's two thirty in the morning, and I have work in a few-!" He cut himself off at seeing a white, fluffy cat in Reaper's arms. "-Hours..."

"Heya Geno! I brought you a cat!"

"...Yes, I can see that." Geno hesitantly stuck out his arm, allowing the cat to sniff his hand. 

"I think it's homeless!"

Geno's hand dropped. "You think? You don't know? So, you've essentially gone and stolen what could be someone's pet cat?"

"It looks homeless." 

"I cannot believe you."

"Hey, can we come in? I'm kind of freezing my ass off here."

"Fuck this, he's all yours, Geno." Another voice called. Geno pushed past Reaper, who slipped into the house.

"Nightmare?" Geno called. 

"No." Nightmare didn't look back, walking away as fast as he could without actually running.

"Oh, no you don't," Geno growled, running outside after him and grabbing Nightmare's sleeve, "Why do you both smell very strongly of alcohol, and why has Reaper brought me a cat at this unholy hour of the morning? Where's Error?" He looked around, clearly expecting Error to be there too.

"Oh, Error went back to his place with Ink."

"What? I thought they weren't together?"

"Apparently they are. I don't trust Ink, though."

"Neither do I..." Geno sighed, looking back into the house to see Reaper setting the cat down on the floor, "Look, can you just sort him out? I need to go back to bed, I've got work in a few hours."

"Dude, he's been talking about you all night," Nightmare started to walk away, shrugging, "He's your problem now, bye."

"Nightmare!" Geno hissed, but the skeleton didn't turn back.

"Geno, it's talking to me!"

"Mew!"

Groaning, Geno walked back in, pointing at the open door, "Out. You and the cat."

"But Geno-!"

"Reaper, please." Geno's voice was genuinely pleading, but Reaper was too drunk to notice.

"What if it is homeless?" 

"Reaper..."

"What if we put it back on the streets and it freezes to death?"

"Reaper!"

**

"Error..." Ink tapped Error's shoulder repeatedly, "Error, wake up..."

Error stirred. "Whaaa-? Is it morning?"

"Yeah."

"...It's dark." Error looked at the curtains with his eyes half open.