Chapter Two

"Vivian are you done packing yet?" Mom called from downstairs.

I was told, since I was leaving for school, that I should start packing. Which is weird since I still have two weeks before I leave. Not like there was much to pack, since I wasn't the one who was actually leaving.

"Uh, yeah mom!" I called down, banging on my walls to make it sound like I was really packing.

Although, banging on walls didn't really make sense either. But seeing as mom didn't bother me anymore, meant that she bought it.

"Hey I just got the stuff." Sawyer whispered.

I turned around and found no one, then all of a sudden a crazy psycho jumped in front of me in nothing but black spyware...complete with moms sunglasses.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I got the stuff." He repeated gesturing to a bag in his hands.

"What stuff?" Mom suddenly asked popping up behind him. Sawyer literally jumped like a wet cat and screamed like a girl. "And why are you wearing my sunglasses young man?" she narrowed her eyes.

Sawyer's face contorted in a weird grimace as he stilled. "Sawyer, what are you doing?" I asked.

"If you don't make any sudden movements, she'll just leave." He muttered under his breath.

Mom crossed her arms over chest, "I can hear you darling." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't. Say. Anything." He hissed.

"Fine." Mom huffed, "I can't believe I birthed that." She laughed walking out.

Sawyer relaxed and pulled out a bag. A bag full of clothes, this totally encaptured my attention. How sweet was my brother to go shopping for me?

"Okay so I bought clothes for you to wear as me, and some other essentials" He said and my smile dropped.

"You went shopping, and you didn't invite me? I could have bought some clothes for myself!"

"It's not like you can wear it anyway." He shrugged. "So I bought all of this." He said as he dumped three separate bags on my bed.

It was mostly clothes, that would fit a guy. All the clothes looked like something he would wear. Mostly....gulp. Black. Yes, lady and gents, my brother hated color.

He was a into that whole mysterious casanova look...

Even though I've told him time and time again that he is mysterious enough and that color bring out his eyes. But does he listen? Of course not, because i'm his little sister and I'm quote, 'Not old enough to understand.'

This coming from my twin who is only ONE minute older than I am! I could have easily been the older one, if his big head wouldn't have blocked me.

"What's this?" I ask picking up a hair piece.

Sawyer smirked and snatched the wig, placing it on my head. "This is your wig. You'll be wearing this a lot while i'm away."

"A wig! You want me to wear a freaking wig!" I cried out.

"This is what you agreed to. Like you said, you can't go to school in a skirt and high heels. Then when I come back, I'll be dressed as a dude."

"Sawyer, don't you think you're taking this too far? I mean, I won't be in school myself, and I'll be doing all your homework and shit. What am I getting in all of this?"

He frowned and sighed. "I know, I'm being selfish, but I need to do this for Nicky. I really love her, and I promise I'll make this up to you somehow, but just please..."