Chapter Forty One

"Grandmother willow, tell me what I should do. I don't see the colors of the wind, and I can't see the colors of the wind. Help a sister out grandmother willow! Give me a freaking sign!" I begged at my wits end. I had exhausted every solution I had come up with. Desperate times called for desperate measures. In this case, I begged a tree, because Pocahontas  did it and she picked John Smith over Kocoum. Surely this tree would help me, right?

"Vi, sweetie..." Sophia cleared her throat, looking around at the people who were enjoying the park. "First things first, that's a sycamore tree not a willow. Second, it won't help you, because this isn't a Disney movie. Thirdly, you're the only scaring people now." I furrowed my brows and snapped my gaze to a family of five. In fact, I was pretty sure they were the same family at Bermuda burgers. They stared at me in bewilderment then slowly, they all walked backwards, as if worried I'd attack them.

As if. I have to save all that attacking energy on someone worth attacking. Like Chris Evans. Now that is someone I'd willingly kidnap.

"You are a class 'A' psycho." Marie snorted, relaxing on a park bench. Sophia stared at her flatly, as I got up and brushed myself off.

"Marie, you're not helping." Soph chastised her. Marie stared at her friend, raising her eyebrow.

"You and every other person she's been to has given her the runaround. You guys suck at giving advice." She put it bluntly.

"Are you saying, you can do better than the rest of us?" Sophia challenged her. Marie scoffed and flipped her hair in her friends face.

"You, just watch." she said clearly accepting the challenge in a cocky attitude. She turned to me and smiled sweetly, "Pick one." she said simply.

"I can't." I answered automatically.

"Why not?" she shot back.

"Confused."

"About?"

"Feelings, duh?"

"Kiss them."

"Kinda already did that."

"What do you mean kinda?"

"Only kissed one."

"Which one."

"Ty."

"Nice, he's a great kisser."

"You kissed him?" I raised my eyebrow.

"It's a small town." she shrugged. I stared at her flatly, "Okay so I know why it's not working."

"Why?" Sophia and I chorused. Sophia giggled, and pointed at me happily, "Now we have twin powers!"

"Focus!" Marie snapped, "The answer to your problem is simple."

"What is it!" I cried out, grabbing the collars of Marie's coat frantically, "Tell me, I've been going crazy for weeks now!" Marie raised her eyebrow and gently unhooked my hands from her coat.

"You have to stop expecting others opinions to suddenly become yours too. The only reason why you can't pick between those two, is because you're waiting for someone to pick for you. Quite the decision you have to make Vivian...or should I say Sawyer." she smirked, my jaw dropped in shock. But why? I was pretty sure the whole world knew about operation, 'switch-a-twin' by now.

"How did you know!" I gasped, covering my mouth. I swear living with Antoine, made me theatrical trash.

"I suspected it at that thanksgiving party. I knew you looked like your brother but you know....twins. It didn't really help my theory." she scoffed, "But of course, my epic sleuthing paid off after some deep investigating-"