Chapter Twenty Seven

"Whoa...what happened?" Ty mumbled in shock as we witnessed the disaster before us.

My parents were covered in gravy from head to toe. They didn't look a bit amused. Lewiza was holding Chloe back by the hair as she tried to escape. Antoine was cuddling the turkey against his chest with cranberry sauce slathered on his face and a feared look in his eyes. Dom was straddling Nicky who was screaming profanities. Then there was Sawyer who was shielding Sophia in his arms. Her dress was ripped around the collar.

All in all, the damage was pretty bad.

"I've only been gone ten minutes. How did things escalate this far?" I asked no in particular. "And Antoine stop cuddling the turkey!"

"I'll tell you what fucking happened!" Nicky snapped shoving Dom off of her. "Your band of freaks happened!"

"That's not nice Nicole." My mother chatised her.

"This family is fucking-"

"Amazing!" my friends chorused out of habit.

"You're all psycho! Every single one of you. I-I can't do this anymore. Dealing with Vivian, the brat, was one thing. But her freakshow is pushing it too far." Nicky growled at all of us. She turned to Sawyer who was still holding onto Sophia. "Get rid of them Sawyer. All of them." she demanded glaring at Sophia in digust.

Sawyer laughed like a fucking maniac. We all watched as my cool and collected brother fell off his hinges. Usually I was the one losing my cool, so it was a sight to see my brother go off the rails.

"This is going to be good." I mumbled under my breath.

"Stop laughing or have you gone insane like the rest of them?" Nicky snapped frustrated.

"I'm laughing because these psychos are better company than you." Sawyer sobered up enough to say.

"Should we be offended?" Lewiza piped in.

"Maybe, but they're not lying." Antoine shrugged dropping the turkey.

"I'd rather hang out with them than you. Is that telling you anything? That I much rather spend the holidays with my dysfunctional family, my sister's crazy friends...." Sawyer paused his rant and looked down at Sophia. His hazel eyes softened and she looked at him in warm awe. "And with Sophia Pierce. The only girl who has ever made me think twice and who drives me crazy more than anyone." he said softly.

"Aww." I cooed ruining their moment. But could you blame me? If you saw a worthy Nicholas Sparks moment going down in front of you- you'd fucking aww too.

"Her?" Nicky laughed bitterly. "You're going to dump me for little Miss.America? Get real Sawyer, she probably still believes in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus." Nicky snorted.

"Bro what is she even babbling about? All I hear is 'Waah-wah wah- wah wah wah." Chloe said mimicking Nicky with her hand. "You're a fucking tyrant Ricky! How dare you say there isn't a tooth fairy or a Santa Claus. You have no hearsay and that's why I think we should bring back the guillotine, for the sole purpose of executing you." She ranted, making no sense at all.

"Down girl, return to earth would you." Lewiza coaxed Chloe.

"Shut it British invader zim!" Chloe snapped growing hysterical. I knew this was the point of no return.

Chloe was hellbent on hating Nicky. She had a thing about her. She could be the sweetest girl in the world if she liked you. But if for some reason Chloe hated you, then she was the terminator on a mission to destroy you in every way possible. And anyone who got in her way would fall victim to her.