Chapter Seven

Being a wide receiver was...different.

That could sum it up. The painful truth of my football abilities only went so far.

I could run. Hell, I could run faster than anyone on the team. My speed was about equivalent to the Road Runner or Speedy Gonzalez...my agility was legendary, like the Energizer Bunny.

My hand eye coordination was...well I couldn't catch the damn ball even if it was flying at slug speed and the size of the ball was two times as large.

"King that was all yours!" Blake yelled frustrated as he threw his helmet on the ground.

"I was at left...you totally threw it far left!" I yelled nonsense. It was totally my fault...but I will never say that out loud.

I like kicking balls away, not catching them with my face!

"King, you were wide open." Blake rolled his eyes as he ran his fingers through his drenched hair.

I bit my lip as his memorizing dark blue eyes glared at me. He was angry...and it was hot?

Focus Vivian. You came here for a reason!

"Practice is over!" Blake yelled out as the rest of the guys groaned.

Everyone jogged off the field and made a beeline for the locker room. I was more than hesitant.

Seeing as I was behind everyone, I tried to sneak off the field. However my luck was pretty crappy.

"Sawyer where ya going?" Tyson asked jogging up to me.

"I-I'm uh...going to get my towel?" I spluttered uncontrollably.

Tyson raised his eyebrow, "Dude there's towels in the locker room come on." he said dragging me along.

I groaned as horrid flashbacks of Sawyers closet test played on loop. If Sawyer's room smelled like peaches I didn't even want to imagine the foul stench the locker room produced.

As Tyson closed the door, I stood stunned beyond repair. There right in front of my precious virgin eyes were walking beef cakes. After today I could honestly say I knew what a male's making was.

Guys of all sizes walked around in boxers, shirtless, or wrapped in waist slung towels. The abs, the lean muscles, the dripping water droplets; all on display for my eyes.

I gasped as Tyson peeled off his clothes and wrapped a towel around him and headed for the steamed filled showers.

"You hitting the showers anytime soon King?" he asked over his shoulder.

I noticed then that all the guys were already heading for the showers. My mouth moved up and down trying to form a coherent sentence.

"Y-yyas!" I squeaked before I adjusted my voice with a manly cough, "YEAH TIME TO GET WET!"

Should I face palm now or later?

"No need to get excited butter fingers." Blake grunted shouldering past me roughly. "You hit the showers last since you couldn't catch the ball today. I'm sure you won't mind the cold water." he laughed.

I rolled my eyes but didn't retort. Either way, it was a win for me. I won't have to get naked....I don't want to expose my lady bits, especially to the whole football team.

Soon the guys were done getting dressed and headed out and I was left alone in the locker room.

I took off the football uniform and ripped off the wig. Quickly I turned on the shower only to assaulted by ice cold water. I stripped off the rest of my underwear and carefully untaped my boobs.