Chapter Thirty Two

"Chloe don't you dare run away! Face me like the evil genius I know you are!" I yelled down the corridor of the dormitory.

"Vivian don't you hurt her! She didn't mean it!" Dom called out trying to defuse the assassin in me.

I stopped in my tracks and turned my glare to Dom. Dom raised her eyebrow at me, expectantly. I sighed in defeat though. No matter what Chloe did, I couldn't stay mad at her.

She was twisted....but she probably did it out of the goodness of her heart.

"That's right, girl. Just deep breaths in and out." Dom ordered softly. I followed her head as we breathed in and out until I cooled down.

Lewiza burst out of her room with her nightly green mask on, and her blonde hair in a towel wrap. She looked ready for bed in her silk nightgown. "What the hell is all this yelling? Don't you know finals start tomorrow? I need to rest before my recital tomorrow and I can't do that if you and Chloe are playing tag in the middle of the night!" she growled angrily.

My eye twitched but I caught Dom's eye. Together we breathed in and out before even acknowledging Lewiza.

"If you must know, Vivian and Chloe are just having a little spat." Dom explained maturely before she turned to me. "One that can be resolved with words and not fists." she said pointedly.

"What the hell is this problem?" Lewiza asked.

"Do you have time?" I asked. Lewiza looked back at her bed longingly before turning back to me.

"I could use a nice distraction from finals tomorrow." she shrugged.

"Well it all started this morning....."

***
Earlier That Day

Antoine and I were drained from the night before. For two weekends in a row, we had went out and about the Boston night life. Since winning against mouse our first night, we had became kings!

We were living legends amongst the occupants of Brad Pitt. We were the two boys who slayed mouse. In our awesomeness, we have basked in free drinks for life.

We obviously took advantage of that perk...much to Daphne's dismay.

The only downside to our secret night lives, were the horrible hangovers. We woke up every morning with raging headaches and weak stomachs. It was a horrible feeling, but we didn't care because the night before was always worth it. The night before we always reigned over the common folk as kings. The night before we didn't look like...walking corpses.

"Antoine....Antoine...." I hissed into the darkness of our room. Antoine's head shot up before he winced and rubbed his temples.

"Wh-what?" he whined, sitting up. 

"There's someone knocking on the door." I mumbled sleepily. "Answer it....I'm too busy being dead."

"But I feel so sick Vi!" he groaned throwing himself against his pillows.

The pest on the other side kept knocking. I tried to ignore them and go back to sleep, but they weren't having it. They demanded we acknowledged their presence. Near death's door, I answered the unwanted guest.

"What?" I snapped opening the door a crack. Chloe waved at me enthusiastically, the perfect image of health.

I hated it.

"Hey, I brought you and Antoine some lunch." she beamed, producing two bags of Bermuda burgers.

My stomach pleaded me not to. But it betrayed itself when I opened the door all the way. Who was I to turn down Bermuda burgers?