Chapter Thirty

"Get out of bed, your stank is masking my stank!" Antoine clapped waking me up. Groggily, I sat up in my bed and glared at him.

It had been a solid week since we returned to Boston. A week since I came to the conclusion that I not only liked Ty, but I liked Blake too. And a week since I've tried to hide from the truth under my sheets.

"Do your fucking laundry then!" I snapped draping my bed sheets over my head, and diving back into my own oblivion.

"How dare you! You know the last time I did laundry, I bleached my favorite polo pink!" Antoine huffed grasping the sheets and swiping it off me. I ignored him and returned to the fetal position.

"Leave me alone Antoine." I sighed in defeat. "I just want to be left alone." I added softly to myself.

I had grown to hate myself in the past week. Leave it to me to complicate things. I liked two very different boys who just so happen to be former best friends. These two boys had befriended me and I easily fell for their charm.

Why? Because I'm an idiot.

"What's going on with you?" Antoine asked softly sitting at the foot of my bed. "I know it isn't your time of the month-you and the rest of the girls are synced. And you guys haven't scared the crap out of me yet, this month." he joked. Against my mood, I cracked a small chuckle. "I knew that would make you laugh. Now tell me what's going on with you." he said.

I slowly sat up and stared at him. I know I had overreacted by staying in bed all week, but I was in distress.

I liked two guys who lived in a faraway land. Two guys who were older than me. Two guys that are heading off to college in a couple short months.

The more I say it to myself, the more ridiculous it sounds. Maybe I should just be an ace, they never have to deal with matters of the heart.

"Spit it out Vi." Antoine nudged me when I let my mind drift off.

"I like Ty-"

"We so called it!" Antoine screeched, clapping his hands happily. I raised my eyebrow, annoyed that he had interrupted me. "Sorry. It's just that when Ty visited you, we all suspected that something was going on." he explained sheepishly.

"But that's the thing....nothing is going on. He doesn't know." I sighed rubbing my temples from an on coming migraine.

"So? Why don't you tell him? Come on Vi, you're a smart girl." Antoine said as he lounged on my bed. If only he knew.....

"Because I like Blake too." I added, wincing.

"Two guys? Hold up-wait a minute- let me get some gossip with it." he said in a sing song voice. "Blake? The boy Blake that called you when we almost killed you? The cute guy at the airport who stayed quiet and only had eyes for you? That Blake, that's the guy you like?"

"Yep and I like two boys who are polar opposites." I grumbled throwing myself down again. "Antoine, what should I do?" I asked desperately.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"What do I do? I like them both, guide me ole wise one." I begged him.

"Do they know that you like them?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Of course not! I'm not an idiot Antoine. I feel offended." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Then you have nothing to worry about." he shrugged. I gaped at him openly, what the hell does he mean I have nothing to worry about? "Okay, Vivian these two boys are ten hours away. Why are you letting this get to you?"