𝟬.𝟭

Saturday, 12th Feb 6:02am.
Jules wakes up to someone shaking her violently. "Whattt, it's a saturday let me sleep!!" Jules exclaimed.
"GET UP YOU CAN SLEEP ON THE PLANE!!" Millie screamed.
'PLANE??' Jules thought to herself, 'when did i agree to a plane?'
THE PREVIOUS DAY,
JULES POV.
Hi my name is Jules Bobby Brown, recognizable last name huh? Well as you probably know my sister is Millie Bobby Brown. Usually when she goes to film over in America or WHEREVER it is she does be filming, i just stay at a friends or my grandparents. I hate going to America with them, it's sooooo boring, although i did meet my best friends over there. Anyways i'm just sick of being 'Millie Bobby Browns sister' you get me? so i was loooking for auditions online, and i found one!! it's a horror called 'The Black Phone'. So, me being my stupid self, i sent in an audition for Gweney Blake and Stacy Hopper. And surprisingly..I GOT A CALL BACK!! So now i've to travel over to America to audition, pretty cool right? But i haven't told my mom yet, eh she'll find out!! anyways, here's how it all panned out..

Friday, 11th Feb 10:27am.
Jules yawns and stretches her arms ou- i'm kidding, no one does that. Jules woke up to the sound of her phone blaring. Jules grabbed the phone and answered reluctantly.
"Hello?" Jules says, "Who is this?"
"Hello Jules this is Scott Derickson, we got your audition for Gweney Blake and Stacy Hopper. We have already found our Gweney, but we would like you to come to the studio and audition for Stacy Hopper."
'HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! I GOT A CALL BACK OMG!!!' Jules thought.
"Yeah that would be cool, when should i come in?" Jules said, trying to act cool.
"Is this Sunday good?" Scott asked.
"Mhm that's fine, see you then!" Jules exclaimed. "Okay, excited to work with you." Scott hung up the phone.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Jules, stupidly screamed. Millie came running in, "JULI?? IS EVERYTHING OKAY??!!" Millie screamed.
"Yep, everything's fine, nothing to worry about. here!!" Jules said nervously chuckling.
"Okay.." Millie said turning to leave Julis room.
"Hey Mills?" Jules said
"Mhm?"
"I know i never come to America with you and mom, but would i be able to come, like tomorrow?" Jules asked nervously playing with her fingers.
"OH MY GOD!! REALLY??" Millie exclaimed.
"Yeah i mean-" Millie ran up to Jules and hugged her.
"YES YES YES!!! IM SO EXCITED NOW, START PACKING, OUR FLIGHTS AT 9:00am TOMORROW!!" Millie said excitedly.
"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MILLS IM SO EXCITED!!" Jules said, SCREAMING. On thé inside.

Saturday, 12th Feb 6:04am.
'Oh yeah, forgot that part.' Jules thought.
"COME ON GET UP!!" Millie said while dragging Jules out of bed.
"OKAY OKAY IM COMING JEEZ!!"
JULES POV.
Have to admit, i am excited to audition, but like i've never EVER acted in anything before so i'm really fucking nervous, plus i haven't even told my mom or even Mills yet. AND i don't even know who else is acting in The Black Phone!!
So being honest, i'm fucking terrified.
INSTA.

LIKED BY: momonatamanda, walkerscobell and 67,092 others

airport fit✈️🫶🏻

momonatamanda
GORGEOUS BAE 💗😩
julezrulez
^ ALL YOU BESTIE😖🫶🏻
walkerscobell
omg where are u going
julezrulez
^ america 😀
user9862627272
stunning omg.
julezrulez
^🫵🏼🫵🏼

SCROLL TO LOAD MORE.

REAL LIFE.
"You okay juli?" Mom said.
"Mhm yep i'm fine!!" Jules said quickly.
'Im not actually fine, i HATE flying.'
Millie grabbed Julis hand and smiled.
"Everything will be okay, just go to sleep, it will all be over in a flash, don't worry!! Ive got you Juli." Millie said while smiling and squeezing Julis hand.
And so Juli did what Mills said, she somehow slept the whole 7h flight. I don't know how, but she somehow did.

Saturday, 12th Feb 7:08pm.
Jules woke up to loads of people clapping.
"Mills whats happening?" Jules said while rubbing her eyes and smudging her mascara.
"Weve landed Juli!! We're in America!" Millie said beaming from ear to ear.
"OH MY GOD YAYYY!!!" Jules said screaming
Millie smacked Jules as if to say 'SHUT UP!'

JULES POV.
I was so happy to hear we landed and didn't like, die, anyways!! we have to go get our bags now, and that is absolutely horrid, usually our bags are usually out last and it's so annoying. If you know me, i HATE waiting, i have ZERO patience. But to my surprise, our bags came out...first?? WHAT?! Oh no, bad news is coming. I can feel it, Why am i getting goodluck?? Shit shit shit.

Sunday, 13th Feb 5:23am
JULES POV.
As soon as we got to the hotel room, i passed out. Like didn't get changed, didn't take my makeup out or didn't have a shower, nope none of that! Went straight to sleep. And because of jetlag i woke up at 5:23AM?! CRAZY RIGHT?? I tried to go to sleep but then rememberd, I HAVE A FUCKING AUDITION!! Remembering that, i leaped out of bed and hopped in the shower, the shower ended up waking up my mom and Mills, whoopsies!! But i think it's finally time to tell them that i have an audition.

REAL LIFE.
"Juli hun, why are you awake so early?" Mom said while yawning and rubbing her eyes, well her eyes were still closed but she was talking, weird.
"Mom, Mills i have to tell yous something" Jules said walking out of the bathroom.
She stood in front of there bed and took a deep breath.
"So i don't know if yous heard, but there's a movie called 'The Black Phone' coming out soon and they were holding auditions, so i auditioned for 2 characters, they already found someone to play the first character i auditioned for, but they want me to come to the studio to audition for Stacy Hopper, Vance's younger sister." Jules took a deep breath after saying that.
"OH MY GOD JULI!! THATS SO EXCITING OH MY GODDD!!!" Millie yelped while jumping out of bed to hug me.
"HUNNY OH MY GOD IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" Mom said excitedly while squeezing the life out of Jules.
"Okay, i think we should start getting ready, Millie you have to be on set at-"
Julis phone pinged.
IMESSAGE.
Scott Derickson (TBP Director)
Hi Jules. We have your audition set for 8am. at xxxxxxx spongebob lane. See you there👋🏼
______________________________________
words from me ⚡️🎀
hope you guys liked this chapter!!
sorry idk what's happening with the font, but sorry for the cliffhanger!! anyways if you have any feedback feel free to let me know☺️☺️
part 2 should be out soon!! where you meet TBP cast!!😍😍
words: 1132📞
______________________________________