𝟬.𝟵

IRL
                                     INSTA

'Holy fucking shit.' Mason thought as he just heard Jules spill her whole life story. He left in a hurry in shock of what he had just heard.

Back with Jules and Mona, Mona was holding Jules close to her and Jules bawled her eyes out.

"Please don't give up on acting Juli, your so fucking good!!" Mona said looking at Jules.

"I don't know, i mean i don't want to but this is just so fucking stressful." Jules said wiping her nose.

"Well then, think of me as your personal therapist, now get all cleaned up me, Walker and Abby need to head my moms almost here." Mona said leaning against the wall.

When Jules was done getting cleaned up her and Mona headed out to meet Walker and Abby.

They were chatting for a bit until Mona said, "Guys.. my mom is here." Mona said frowning.

"Come here guys." Jules said pulling them all into a group hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Juli." Abby said pulling away.

"I'll visit yous soon, don't worry guys!! Love yous so so much." Jules said.

"Love you too Juli Wuli." Walker said.

"Faves forever." Mona said giving everyone a friendship bracelet.

"Okay bye guys!! MWAHH!!" Jules said blowing a kiss as they walked away.

Just then she started making her way over to her trailer, she was exhausted.

"Hey Juli!" Maddys mom said.

"Maddy is just in your room." Her mom said.

"Thanks Em!" Jules said heading towards the bedroom.

"Hey Juli!" Maddy said in her bed.

"Ugh i am so tired." Jules said flopping onto bed and falling asleep almost immediately.

- 3:42am -
Jules woke up as she was so hot. She tried to fall back asleep but she just couldn't, she checked if Maddy was asleep and surprise surprise!! She was.

Since Jules was up she just got into pjs as she was still in her clothes from the day.

After that she decided to go out the front door and sit on the stairs. Just then she noticed someone else was on the stairs opposite her.. Mason?

- MASONS POV -
Mason couldn't sleep after hearing what happened to Jules earlier on, so he decided to get some air and sit on the stairwell until he saw someone across from him..Jules?

                      - NOONES POV -
As Mason saw Jules he rolled his eyes playfully and invited her over to him, Jules came running down the stairs and as she got closer she realized that Mason was wearing Julis hat that she had let him keep after the beach. She was slightly blushing but luckily it was too dark to tell.

"What are you doing up so late?" Mason said turning to face Jules.

"Too hot, you?" Jules said looking at him.

"Just cant sleep, i just wanted to ask you something." Mason said looking directly into Julis eyes.

"Okay.." Jules said looking back.

"Your sure the kiss scene or whatever won't like affect us? Because you know we sorta have this rivalry going and i know you and Brady have your own separate thing going on and i just don't want to ru-" Mason was saying as he got cut off by Jules.

"Chill Mason! It wont change anything, we're still friends! Wait no rephrase that, we're still enemies!" Jules said giggling as Mason nervously chuckled along. The word 'friends' cut deeper than it should have.

Jules leaned her head on Masons shoulder, this time on purpose. They both got butterflies but refused to awknowlege them.

                             - INSTA -

liked by masonthames.

moon @/masonthames

                               - IRL -
"Jules literally no one is going to like it. It's almost 4 in the morning." Mason said chuckling.

"I know." Jules said chuckling along.

Jules felt herself drifting off as she was laying on Masons shoulder.

"Mason, why we're you so pissy at me on the first day?" Jules asked looking up at him then realizing just how close there faces actually were.

"Can i be honest with you?" Mason said looking down at Jules also then realizing how close there faces were.

"I had just found out my girlfriend cheated on me." Mason said laughing.

"I'm sorry Mase, i was pretty shit to you aswell." Jules said wrapping her arms around his waist giving him a hug.

"Honestly im fine now, still don't like you though." He said making the pair giggle.

"I'm gonna head in, try get some sleep okay Jules?" He said giving her his hand to get up.

"You'll be the one struggling to sleep with me on your mind." Jules said jumping up and walking away.

"Goodbye Jules Bobby Brown." Mason said through the door.

"Goodbye Mason Thames." Jules said as she walked down the steps.

Mason and Jules could both agree they felt werid after this interaction. No, no they definitely didn't have feelings for eachother...did they?
__________________________________
AAAAH SORRY ITS SHORT! I HAVE BEEN FEEDING YOU GUYS WITH THE LONG ONES THO!! ANYWAYS FOR WHEN THIS STORY IS DONE I HAVE ANOTHER ONE THAT I AM PLANNING!! THIS STORY IS NOWHERE NEAR DONE BUT ANYWAYS LOVE YOUS!!❤️💋

words: 849📞
______________________________________