𝟬.𝟯

IMSG
                                        IRL

                            Tuesday, Feb 15th

'Today is the first day of filming, i'm sorta nervous but sorta not, i've made really good friends with everyone!! Well, except Mason, i have no clue what his fucking issue is, i literally just spilled coffee on him? Ugh anyways i have this wig on and it's like blonde and REALLY curly, it's weird because i'm used to having brunette hair. Anyways Brady is like being really sweet to me and helping me get through my first few days on set! OMG BUT THE WORST THING IS, Mason is my BEST FRIEND in the movie, i want to cry.' Jules thought.

^^ STACY HOPPER

^^ STACY HOPPER.

"Girl oh my god, blonde like.. SUITS YOU SO WELL OMG!!" Maddy said

"Oh my god, THANKS SO MUCH GI-" Jules said while getting cut off by Scott.

"PLACES!" Scott shouted across set.

Jules ran to her 'house' on set. She hasn't seen Mason all morning, so she was quite nervous, not only because of that, because it was her first time filming!! Stacy's parents in the movie were very ignorant, always fighting and always drunk. So in order for her to leave for school she had to be quiet leaving.

Mason and Maddy aka Finney and Gwen would usually walk to school with Stacy in the movie.

"Hey Stacy!" Maddy exclaimed.

"Hey Gweney! How are you?" Jules said while hugging Maddy.

"Hi." Mason said.

"CUT!!" Scott shouted.

"Mason you and Jules or Finney and Stacy are supposed to be bestfriends, so act like it! be more alive other than just "Hi." OKAY BACK FROM THE START!! Maddy and Jules that was perfect, keep up the good work." Scott said.

Jules and Maddy smiled at eachother and high-fived while Mason just rolled his eyes and Jules blew a kiss at him.

'i have no clue how girls fangirl over Mason, hes just such a fucking dick!! Anyways we've just wrapped up the first scene and it seems to have gone good!' Jules thought.

After they'd wrapped up filming Mason proceeded to say, "That was fucking torture, pretending to be nice to the devil herself.
Mason said while groaning.

"Don't think your any better you douche." Jules said while taking a sip of water and reading over her script.

"WE HAVE TO FUCKING KISS?!" Jules said spitting out her water.

"WHAT, GIVE IT TO ME." Mason said grabbing the script out of Julis hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Mason said screaming.

"Calm down, you sound like a child having a tantrum." Brady said sitting down.

Jules giggled.

"What are you laughing at? Your in on this too." Mason said, visibly angry.

"Yeah but atleast i'm not going on like a child." Jules said while grabbing her script back.

Jules walked off while on her phone.

                                  IMSG.
                           gang gang😎🤟🏼

WALKER CRISPS🫢😖
JULI HOWS FILMING
GOING?!
JULI
JULI
JULI
IS SHE DEAD??

mona bona👹✌🏼
she's not dead omg
calm yourself.

ABBS!!🫰🏼🙀
walker stresses
me tf out ☠️

mona bona👹✌🏼
same girl, same.

                                                              JULI😝🫢💗
                                                              hello 👋🏼

ABBS!!🫰🏼🙀
GIRL TF?? WHY
SO DRY?????☠️☠️

WALKER CRISPS🫢😖
YEAH WTF JULI WHAT
HAPPEND??

                                                              JULI😝🫢💗
                                                    LMAO IM FINE☠️
                                                   OOPS GTG BYEEE

mona bona👹✌🏼
UGH BYE!😡
                                     IRL
"Okay we ready to roll again?" Scott asked everyone.

Everyone responded to him quite dryly.

'The rest of the day was good! We got quite a bit done, but at the same time we got nothing done because Mason won't stop being a complete and utter dickhead.' Jules thought.

Jules walked over to her belongings while chatting with the crew, Mason just walked by Miguel on his phone and often whispering stuff into Miguel's ear.

"Okay i've to go wait for my uber now, i'll see yous tomorrow!" Jules said

"I've already told you, my mom could drop you!!" Maddy told Jules.

"I swear it's fine Maddy, don't worry my moms already paid for the uber, thanks tho!!" Jules said while hugging Maddy.

"Bye guys!!" Jules said while walking away waving.

Everyone smiled and waved back, except for..you probably know who but it was Mason incase you didn't know.

As Jules walked out of the gates she was immediately flooded with Paparazzi. Jules has quite a few mental health issues such as, anxiety and social anxiety. She fell into a depression spiral for a whole 4 months not to long ago. No one knows about it, only Mona. So as she came out of the gates she felt her social anxiety building up. Her breathing started getting heavier as the paparazzi asked questions such as..

"HOWS STRANGER THINGS 4 GOING?"
"HOWS YOUR SISTER MILLIE??"
"ANY SPOILERS FOR US??"
"IS MILLIE FILMING ANYTHING OTHER THAN STRANGER THINGS??"
"JULES OVER HERE OVER HERE!!"

They said flashing there cameras. Tears started forming in Julis eyes as she tried to walk away but they just kept following her.

"LEAVE HER ALONE SHE OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT TO TALK!" A familiar voice said.

Jules looked up and saw Brady shielding her from the paparazzi and leading her to her uber.

He hopped in for a second. "Hey you okay? so sorry they can we a lot sometimes." Brady said while wiping a tear off her cheek.

"Y-Yeah i'm okay now, thanks Brady." Jules said while sniffling.

Brady and Jules locked eyes for a minute until Brady finally spoke up.

"I should go, my ubers here too, see you tomorrow Juli." Brady said while smiling.

Juli smiled back as she watched him leave and avoid the paparazzi. And with that she saw Mason making his way out, he seemed to notice Jules and Brady were in the car together and just stuck up his finger and Jules. In response, Jules did the same.
_________________________________
HI GUYSSSS
i hope yous liked this, we have a bit of brady action🫢🫢 in the next part i'm going to put masons pov and yous aren't ready xx anyways hope yous are enjoying this story bc ik i am 🥰🥰

words: 990📞
_________________________________