𝟬.𝟳

IRL
                                 INSTA
                     IMSG

                        - MASONS POV -
"Come on Mas, we're getting in the water!!" Tristan said to Mason.

Mason was just about to get in until he heard his name spark up in a conversation between Jules and Brady.

"WHAT?? ME AND MASON? GOD NO!!" Jules said. This made Mason turn his full attention to the pair.

He couldn't really hear the rest, but he sure did see it. He saw Brady and Jules kiss. He didn't know why he felt just weird when he saw it, he was really confused because whenever he saw Brady and Jules together his heart sorta...dropped in a way? But there was no way, he hated her!!

- NOONES POV -
After that kiss Jules was feeling on top of the world. Her and Brady then ran hand in hand to the ocean to join the others, Jules ran straight to Maddy and Becca.

"MADDY, BECCA!!" Jules called out.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT." Becca said.

"YES JULI WULI??" Maddy said.

"I KISSED BRADY!!!" Jules said beaming ear to ear.

Maddy and Becca just screamed, they were all hand in hand, jumping up and down and screaming in the ocean.

"OH MY GODDD SO CUTEE!!" Mason said in a girly voice trying to copy the girls.

"Shut up Mason! Some important shit just went down." Jules said laughing and splashing him.

"And am i not aloud to know? I thought we were best friends Jules." Mason says pretending to cry and going back to the boys laughing.

"Okay now what was that." Maddy asked.

"What was what?" Jules asked confused.

"Between you and Mason girl!!" Becca said whispering and playfully hitting Jules.

"Oh my god you guys are honestly delusional, there's nothing going on between me and Mason!! I have eyes for Brady, okay?" Jules said.

"Okay girl, whatever you say." Maddy said giggling.

"WERE HEADING BACK AND ORDERING PIZZA YOUS COMING?" Tristan said yelling so that practically the whole of America could hear him.

"We're coming now omg calm down Trist." Becca said as Jules, Becca and Maddy and left the water linking arms.

- INSTA -

                            🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

🔵⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️