𝟭.𝟮

After everyone arrived the girls said goodbye to the boys Mikey noticed someone on Julis insta.

"Hey Mase.." He asked concerned.

"Yeah?" He said lifting his head from his phone.

"Does Jules like..i don't know uhmm.. know Kylie?.." Mikey asked stuttering.

"I-i don't think so why.." Mason said his voice getting higher.

"Well uhm look at this." Mikey said handing Mason his phone.

"FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK HOW DID SHE FIND JULES?" Mason said panicking.

"Wait what happened?" Tristan asked butting in.

"Kylie is after finding Jules." Mason explained.

"WHAT??" Jacob said.

"Mhm.." Mason said.

"Bro you'll have to tell her." Brady said.

"No it will break her!" Mason said back.

"Maybe ask her about it later?" Mikey suggested.

"Yeah, yeah i'll do that." Mason said putting his phone back in his pocket as they walked in after the girls.

                              - 2:00 -
"Should we head up now?" Becca asked.

"Mhm sure!" Jules said arms filled with bags.

"Damn Jules it was like, an hour!!" Maddy said laughing as the other 2 laughed along.

"What's the seating plans like?" Becca asked.

"Jacob, Brady, Tristan, Me, Becca, Mikey, Mason and Jules!" Maddy said smiling at Jules as she rolled her eyes.

The trio began heading to the cinema, the boys had been there over an hour and were getting bored.

"Man why do girls take so long shopping." Mikey said fiddling with his hat.

"I don't know, all i know is i'd much rather be with them than here, it seems way more funner." Tristan said sitting on a stand.

"Funner isn't a word Tristan." Brady said not looking away from his phone.

"It is in my- OH MY GOD FINALLY!!" Tristan said jumping down making Brady look up from his phone to see the 3 girls headed there way.

"What took yous so long?" Mason asked.

"Uhm..you seriously did not just ask that? You really wanna be with him Jules?" Maddy said whispering on the last bit making everyone erupt into laughter.

Mason put his arm around Jules kissing her head as her face immediately flushed red.

"OOO JULIS BLU-" Tristan was saying as Jules stepped on his toes.

"OUCH MAN." Tristan said sobbing.

"You are such a crybaby Trist." Becca said teasingly.

As they got there movie tickets they went to sit down and as Maddy had planned, everyone sat where they were meant to. They were going to see Elvis, Mikey was unsure but gave it a go.

Jules hated Colonel, with a passion. (as we all should 🙄🙄)

"Hey Jules?" Mason said leaning over and whispering to her.

"Mhm?" She said not looking away from the screen.

"Do you know..Kylie Montell?" He asked.

"Not really she just commented on my insta!! She seems really nice though." Jules said looking down at Mason smiling expecting him to smile but he was frowning.