𝟬.𝟭𝟱

As Jules heard her alarm she stirred awake rubbing her eyes as she hopped out of bed excited to see everyone again. Jules hopped in the shower as she remembered what happened last night and she couldn't stop smiling.

Jules got out of the shower, dried off and threw her hair into a pony after getting changed.

^^ OUTFIT.
She grabbed Masons hoodie and threw it over herself before carrying her case down the stairs.

"You ready?" Her grandad asked.

"Yep!" Jules said wheeling her case to the car.

"You excited to see your mom and friends again dear?" Her nan asked looking back at Jules from the front seat.

"Mhm!" Jules said smiling ecstatically.

"Anyone in particular?" Her nan asked laughing nothing her big smile.

"There may be one person." Jules said giggling as he nan laughing alone.

"Alright dear we will see you when your back, love you lots like jelly tots!" Her nan said kissing Julis cheek.

"Bye hun! Don't be doing anything with boys now!" Her grandad said laughing.

"Bye love yous!!!" Jules said walking into the airport.

She pulled out instagram and started a live video.

"Hey guys i'm going back to America and i'm so excited!!" Jules said waving at the camera as many people joined, but one person caught her eye in particular.

masonthames has joined.

Jules immediately noticed and started blushing.

user23: WHOS ADTER JOINING
user82: WHYS SHE BLUSHING
user01: OMG MASON JOINED
user38: OMG IS SHE BLUSHING AT MASON??

Jules started laughing at all the comments as she began talking to the security lady putting her bag through.

masonthames: is that my jumper☠️☠️

As Jules finished talking she saw Masons comment.

"What, noo it's from the ehh thrift store!" She said laughing.

"Guys i got to go through security, i'll restart my live after bye!" Jules said ending the live and putting all her electronics on the tray.

As she got out she tried to start a live again, but she had no wifi. She was strolling through duty free until she noticed the time. 10:34?! SHIT!!

Jules started speed walking through duty free. She made it to her gate, with 1 minute to spare because as she was on her way there she took photos with some fans.

As she was boarding the plane this little girl came up to her tugging her sleeve.

"Hi!" Jules said leaning down.

"Your very pretty!" The little girl said.

"Aww your adorable!" Jules said as the mother came running up to her.

"Sorry about her!" The mother said taking her daughter back to her seat as Jules giggled and walked to her seat.

She put her iPad on and turned on Modern Family as she had downloaded it for the flight.

This time, she stayed awake most of the time she went to sleep for like an hour but it wasn't sleep it was just her closing her eyes.

8:12pm
The plane had finally landed, Jules was so tired as she hardly got any sleep during the flight. She took her backpack and slung it around her shoulder. She headed to the bag collection, unlike the first time Jules was left waiting ages for her bags.

At this point she just wanted to go to Maddys and go to sleep. She got her bag and started wheeling it out. When she got out she saw a big sign saying 'WELCOME BACK JULES!' She saw all her cast mates and her mom and sister standing there, everyone including Mason. When Mason saw her he ran towards her.

Jules dropped her bags and ran towards Mason and flung herself at him. He held her as she was wrapped around him with her head resting in his neck.

Mason finally let her down.

"Hi my love." Mason said with a smile plastered across his face.

"Stop being so corny." Jules said laughing

She then ran over to her mom and Mills then over to everyone else. As usual Tristan was crying.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH." Tristan said crying into Julis neck

"Oh Tristan give it up, Juli needs to say hi to everyone else." Maddy said.

"FUCK OFF MADDY SHES MINE!" Tristan said.

"I was gone for 2 months Trist." Jules said lifting his head up.

"2 months too long." Tristan said sniffling.

"JULI!" Maddy came over hugging her from the side.

"AAAAH MISSED YOU SM!!" Becca said hugging the front of her, Jules pulled them into a group hug.

"I missed my girls." Jules said putting her head into Becca's hair.

"Right you have fun at Maddys okay dear?" Her mom said kissing her head.

"Okay mom i will! Bye Mills!" Jules said.

"Bye Juli Wuli!" Millie said as Jules just rolled her eyes as Mason walked over with Julis stuff.

"We ready to go?" The curly brunette boy asked.

"Mhm!" Juli said pulling away from the hug and beaming ear to ear at Mason.

Everyone else walked ahead as Mason and Jules walked behind them holding hands, Jules couldn't stop smiling.

"What is it?" Mason said giggling.

"Did you mean what you said on call?" Jules said looking up at Mason.

Mason looked down at her for wide eyes.

"What would happen if i said yes?" Mason said looking down at her.

Jules leaned in and pressed her lips against Masons.

"I love you too Mason." Jules said looking into his deep brown eyes.

Mason couldn't help but smiling and leaning in again kissing Jules one more time before they began walking again hands interlocked with one another.
________________________________
guys this isn't the last chapter we still have one or 2 more! im loving mason and jules ngl there so cute i need someone like that in my life ahyway i go to school tomoz kms okay bye love yous ❤️

words: 969📞