𝟬.𝟰

IRL

MASONS POV.
'i was just grabbing my stuff and heading out of set while saying my goodbyes to everyone, just awaiting the flood of paparazzis outside the gates. As i stepped out i noticed the paparazzi were preoccupied with someone else. Ugh of course, the one and only Jules Bobby Brown. Oh there's Bra- wait what's he doing?? Whys he getting in her uber? The fuck?? Wait what why do i feel like this she's annoying as shit, it's probably nothing. There's Brady now, fuck we have to share an uber. He started walking over towards me as he was i stuck up my fingers at Jules as i walked off. Why did i feel like that? Like what was that? Ugh sure it's nothing.

        TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY!!
The whole uber ride Jules was on call to her new bestie Maddy. She asked Maddy to meet her at the gate in hope of avoiding the paparazzi. Apparently, Maddy had some exciting news for her!!

As Jules hopped out of the car she pulled her hood up and put on a pair of sunglasses. Her disguise was shit so obviously, the paparazzi noticed her. There flashy cameras clicking as Julis emotions just built up on the inside as she just broke.

"JUST FUCK OFF ALRIGHT? IM MORE THAN JUST 'Millie Bobby Browns little sister' IM JULES FUCKING BOBBY BROWN SO IF YOU WANT ANSWERS ON MY SISTER, GO FUCKING ASK HER YOURSELF!" Jules screamed at the paparazzi.

All of the paparazzi went silent as Jules walked off muttering "douchbags".

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT JULI!!" Maddy exclaimed.

"THAT WAS LIKE, SUCH A BADASS MOVE!!" Maddy was laughing and Jules laughed along.

Suddenly someone ran up to Jules from behind and picked her up by the waist.

"HOLY SHITTTTTT!!" Jules yelled. When she was up in the air she locked eyes with Mason who was talking with Miguel.

"HEY GIRLLL!!" Said Brady.

"BRADY PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" Jules said laughing. Brady put her down while laughing

"Yo, everyone saw you go off on those paparazzis, it was like, so cool!!" Brady said.

"It felt cool!" Jules said while giggling.

"JULES, MASON, MADDY, YOUR ON NOW LETS GO KIDS!!" Scott yelled at the other side of the set.

"While we're going to set, i was wondering if you maybe wanted to share a trailer with me and my mom, instead of yk taking an uber every-" Maddy was cut off by Jules squealing.

"YES YES YES ILL CALL MY MOM LATER!!" Jules pulled Maddy into a tight hug.

"Let's go dickwad." Mason said walking past Jules. Jules just rolled her eyes and kept walking.

When the 3 of them got on to set, they realized Ethan Hawke was there!!

"Omg Ethan!!" Jules said while running to hug him.

"Jules hey! How's your sister keeping, had to drop Maya off on my way here." Ethan said.

"She's fine, i'm thinking of staying in Maddys trailer instead of getting an uber here everyday!" Jules said.

"I'm sure your mom would let you, she's understanding like that." Ethan said while ruffling Julis hair.

"ALRIGHT PLACES!!" Scott yelled.

         ACTING POV!! (Stacy Hopper)
I woke up to my alarm pinging. I groaned as i smacked it, i pulled myself out of bed and started getting ready for school.