𝟬.𝟭𝟭

IRL
IMSG

Jules took her bag and went straight back to her trailer after the incident as she was too embarrassed to head back onto set.

Mason went back into set while everyone's eyes were on him.

"She's gone to her trailer, she's too embarrassed to come back in." Mason said.

"And who's fucking fault is that?" Maddy said storming off to her trailer.

"I think it's safe to say that's filming done for the day." Scott said awkwardly walking off.

Mikey, Tristan, Brady and Jacob walked up to Mason who had his head hanging.

"Well did yous talk things out?" Mikey said.

"I think so, i doubt that she will forgive me right away i did a pretty fucked up thing, i wouldn't forgive me either." Mason said.

"Yeah it was pretty fucked up." Brady said walking away.

It started pouring rain outside so by the time Brady made it to Julis trailer he was soaked.

He knocked on the door and Maddy answered. "Hey Brady.." Maddy said sounding sorta sad.

"What's up Mads?" Brady said.

"I cant get Juli to come out of her room.. can you please try? she might come out to you." Maddy said holding the door open for him.

"Yeah of course." Brady walked in and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Jules?" He asked.

Jules opened up straight away and Maddy just threw her hands in the air.

"Can we talk outside?" Jules asked Brady.

"But it's pour-" Brady said.

"I know." Jules said grabbing his wrist and taking him outside.

"Brady, i just wanted to tell you-" Jules got cut off by Brady.

"Jules listen if your not ready for dating, i'm totally okay with that i mean i've never gone through something as traumatic as you. But i can understand if your going to tell me that your not fit for dating." Brady said a smile on his face holding Julis hands.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Jules said laughing.

"We may not be more than friends, but i'll always see you as my best friend, Jules Bobby Brown." Brady said pulling her into a hug.

"I love you Brady." Jules said sobbing into Brady's neck.

"I love you too Jules, and hey," Brady said letting her down. "I'm always going to be here to talk." Brady said.

"Stop being so soppy." Jules said giggling and wiping her tears, making Brady join in.

"Bye Jules." Brady said walking down the steps.

"Bye Brady." Jules said smiling as she watched him walk away and Mason coke up the steps, he looked at her to see her reaction.

Jules wasn't fully ready to forgive him yet, but she was going to give it time.

As she walked back inside Maddy pulled her into a tight squeeze.

"Mads i'm soaked!" Jules said giggling.

"I know, i know i just don't want you to feel like you have to keep anything from me and you shouldn't be embarrassed, if people think differently of you after this, there fake fucking freinds. Got it?" Maddy said letting go.