𝟭.𝟰

As Jules removed her head from her hands looking up at the boy. He was soaked head to toe, just like Jules was.

"Can we talk?" He asked, clearly noticing her puffy eyes.

Jules didn't say anything, she just moved over on the bench.

"Jules i-" Mason got cut off.

"We're you using me for publicity?" Jules said straight out.

Masons face expression went from sympathetic to shocked in the blink of an eye.

"Publicity?!" Mason questioned. Jules just nodded in response.

"Jules, where the fuck did you hear that? That is the most bullshit i have ever fucking heard." Mason said looking at the girl.

"Mason you don't have to lie, someone told me you did!! She was your good friend or something." Jules said waving a hand and turning away from him.

"Was her name Kylie Montell?" He questioned as Jules turned around in complete confusion.

"How the fuck do you know?" She asked eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Listen Jules that's my ex. She's a fucking psycho she always gets into the girls that i'm dating heads. I would never ever do that to you Jules i love you, scratch that i really truly love you so so much. Your like my favorite person right now." Mason said looking at the girl as the rain clattered down around them. Jules tried to hide the smile on her face but she just couldn't. She scootched over on the bench and brought Mason into a tight hug.

"I love you so so so much." She said in his neck as the pair pulled away immediately locking eyes.

Mason cupped Julis cheeks and brought her in for a kiss. Jules could feel herself smiling as Mason did the same. The 2 pulled away as Mason stood up.

"Piggyback?" He offered standing above the bench.

"Of course Mason." She said giggling and hopping on his back.

As the pair got closer to Masons Jules suggested something.

"Can we dance?" She asked head drooping on his shoulder on his soaking wet jumper.

"Dance..in the rain??" He said laughing.

"Yes!! It makes it all better."

"Okay fine, i'm picking the song though!" He said setting the girl down and setting up his phone to record and play 'Falling In Love' By Elvis Presley.

The pair started dancing giggling and laughing often falling over and tripping. It was the best thing ever, Jules loved this boy so much that words couldn't even describe it.

As the song finished up the couple kissed again as Jules went to grab her phone and took a screenshot of the video to post on instagram.

LIKED BY kylie.montell, masonthamesofficial, madeleinemcgraw, milliebobbybrown, noahscnhapp and 103,382 others.

masonthamesofficial 📌
but i can't help falling in
loveee withhh youuu❤️❤️
julezrulez
wise words by elvis presley
🤭❤️🫣💋

kylie.montell
umm??
julezrulez
hi kylie!!🤗🤗

madeleinemcgraw
no i cant do this i need a bf😪😪
user93
i'll be ur bf✋🏼✋🏼
madeleinemcgraw
no

milliebobbybrown
no stop this is so cute @/jakebongiovi
jakebongiovi
omg i cant wait to see jules she's
my fave ever
milliebobbybrown
alright then😖

noahschnapp
omgomg baby jules in love??😏
julezrulez
omgomg granddad noah's got
a broken nose??😏

user00
y'all so cute

user83
jealous fr

user01
he don't deserve u fr

user020
make me feel single

             - SCROLL TO LOAD MORE -

________________________________
short but cute sorta a filler but not a filler anywyas gonna give u a lil spoiler......this isn't the only fight they get into. YOU DIDJT HESR THAT FROM ME!! okay love yous bye muah ❤️💋

words: 582📞
________________________________