𝟬.𝟴

TW⚠️ MENTIONS OF SEWER SLIDE
IRL
                                  IMSG
                                 INSTA

                              - 5:52 am -
                              PING PING
Jules woke up to hear phone pinging when she realized, she had fallen asleep on MASON FUCKING THAMES SHOULDER!! He then fell asleep on top of her head. But like why did she feel..butterflies in her stomach??

                              PING PING
                                - IMSG -
                              mona💃😀❤️

mona💃😀❤️
come to the front gate
jules 🤭🤭

                                                       juli wuli🥹🫶🏻😱
                                                       okay?..

                                    - IRL -
Jules lifted Masons head off of hers gently and then lifted her head off of his shoulder and opened the door quietly.

Jules walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes until she got to the bottom and saw Mona, Abby and Walker standing there walking towards her.

"OH MY FUCKING GODDD!!" Jules screamed running towards them.

Mason and Brady came out with bed heads on them thinking Jules was hurt, she for sure wasn't. Then Maddy walked out.

"What's she screaming about?.." Maddy said yawning.

"Her friends are here." Mason said walking down the stairs along with Brady and Maddy trailing behind.

Jules ran over while Walker had his arms wide open for a hug. She jumped on top of him wrapping her legs around him almost making him fall.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I MISSED YOUS SO FUCKING MUCH!!" Jules said her eyes swelling up. Mason and Brady looked over with jealousy practically written across there forehead. Mona just waved at them.

Walker eventually let Jules down and she ran over to Abby and Mona and pulled them into a hug. Walker began walking over to everyone else.

"Oh my god how long has it been??" Mona asked pulling away.

"2 years?" Jules said while Abby hit her.

"3 years! Yous are so smart!" Abby said laughing as Jules and Mona joined in.

When Walker reached the rest he introduced himself to Brady, Mason, Maddy and Mikey as Jacob, Becca and Tristan were still asleep.

"So.. how long have you and Jules known eachother?" Brady asked with his arms crossed looking at Walker.

"Oh just 3 years, but we've grown really close in that time, i've been with her through her ups and downs so i'm grateful i met her." Walker said.

"Oh, alright then." Brady said as Mona, Abby and Jules came over.

"Guys these are my friends, this is Mona, Abby and Walker!!" Jules said introducing them.

"Hiii!" Maddy said.

"Hi." Brady and Mason said.

"HEY GIRLL!" Mikey said.

"How does he have so much energy?" Abby said whispering to Jules.

"He always somehow does." Jules said giggling.

"So are yous staying the day or?" Mason said.

"I mean if we're aloud." Walker said.