𝟭.𝟱

- THE NEXT DAY -
Jules woke up on the couch, no one else was there, just Jules sprawled across the couch. She sat up and looked around. It was empty?

Jules got up and started looking around screaming "Hello??".

She then checked the time on her phone, it was 7:34am. She was walking back to the couch as she heard footsteps behind her. She flipped her head around to see a tall redhead girl. Scratch that a gorgeous redhead girl.

"Hi..are you one of Masons friends?" She asked standing at the end of the stairs.

"His.. friend?" She questioned.

"Yeah.. Jules right? He says your really good friends." She said smiling, Julis heart dropped, his friend?

"Yeah we're good friends. Are you Brooke?" Jules asked forcing a smile.

"Yeah! I'm his sister, the better Thames duh." Brooke said laughing as Jules laughed along.

"So why are you up so early?" She asked as Brooke came down the stairs.

"I have ballet." She said walking to the kitchen as Jules followed her.

"Oh my god that's so cool! I did ballet when i was younger, i quit because i was shit." Jules said sitting down making the pair laugh.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked getting the toaster out.

"I dont know why i just sorta woke up, i don't normally wake up this early!" She said giggling as Brooke put the toast in the toaster.

"By the way i love your accent, like love it, SO MUCH!!" Brooke said slamming her hands down on the counter.

"Thank you so much!" Jules said beaming ear to ear.

"Toast?" The redhead asked.

"Yeah why not!" Jules said making the pair laugh.

"By the way okay so i'm sure Mason would like this too but like i'm gonna ask you anyways because i love you already but do you want to come to Halloween Horror Nights with us in Orlando? My friend canceled last minute and it would be really nice to have another girl there." Brooke said laughing.

"Oh my god of course! I mean i dont even live here, i'm just staying at Maddys for the minute!" She said laughing.

"Okay cool i'm so excited!!" She said.

"So does Mason ever talk about me or?" Jules asked.

"Why, should he talk about you?" Brooke asked giggling.

"No uhm, nothing nothing." She said as she began to eat her toast.

The brunette and the redhead began talking about literally anything. They bonded so quickly it was like they'd known eachother for a lifetime. Until it all got stopped by a sleepy Mason walking down the stairs.

"Hi Brooke, hi Jules." He said rubbing his eyes as his hair was all messy and he had a morning sleepy voice.

"Hey Mase." Jules said forcing a smile.

"You okay? I know i'm tired but i can tell when your upset." He said placing his head on her shoulder looking up at her.

"I'm fine." She said smiling, she found it hard to be mad at him while he looked like this.

"Jules.. is there something you didn't mention?" Brooke said looking at the 2 pointing at them both.

"I don't know, is there Mase?" Jules asked looking at him.