𝟬.𝟭𝟰

IRL
                                    IMSG

It had been 2 months since Jules got back to England from America. It was crazy how famous she was, and apparently she was the youngest person to ever be on Vouge! She was staying with her grandparents as her mom and Millie were still in America. She would facetime Mason everyday and often facetime Maddy and Becca too along with Mona. She was jealous of all her cast mates since they lived so close (ik they don't just pretend okay thanks) they were always hanging out, but they would always include her by face-timing her when they would go out. It was until one day she was just scrolling through Insta she got a call from Scott!

"Hey Scott!" Jules said excitedly.

"Hey Jules!" He said in response.

"Is the movie finally finished?" Jules asked playing with a makeup brush.

"Yes! Was calling to let you know that we do have a date for the premiere, August 16th, i believe it's the Friday. We would be so happy to see you again." Scott said awaiting a response.

"Yes oh my god you don't know how long i've been waiting for this! I'll go book my flight now." Jules said opening her laptop.

"No need!! We already booked them, i'll email them to you now. Your flight is the 14th." Scott said as he emailed Jules her tickets.

"Okay cool what date is it now?" Jules asked.

"The 13th, your flight will be at 11am." Scott said.

"Okay thank you so much, excited to see everyone again!" Jules said jumping off her bed and grabbing her suitcase.

"Alright, see you then Jules." He said as he hung up the phone.

"NAN!" Jules called out.

"YES DEAR?" Her nan called back. Jules decided to just go downstairs and talk to her grandparents.

"Okay so i have to leave for America tomorrow morning as i have my premiere, sorry for short notice my director just let me know just there, he paid for all the flights and stuff so i was wondering if yous could just drop me to the airport?" Jules asked.

"Oh of course dear! What times the flight at?" Her nan asked.

"11am!" Jules said excitedly.

"Okay i'll drop you to the airport at around 8." Her granddad said.

"Thank you so much! Love yous Jules said kissing there cheeks and running back up the stairs to pack.

She facetimed Mason as she was packing.

"Hey! Did you hear??" Jules asked as he picked up.

"Hear what?" Mason said furrowing an eyebrow.

"The premiere is this Friday!! I'm coming back to America!" Jules said jumping with joy.

"HOLY SHIT FOR REAL?" Mason asked.

"YES FOR REAL WHY ELSE WOULD I BE PACKING DUMB FUCK." Jules said.

"LANGUAGE!" Her grandad called called out.

"SORRY GRANDAD!" Jules said as Mason giggled.

"What time do you land?" Mason asked as the brunette girl packed.

"Around 8pm id say!" Jules said picking out her outfit for the premiere.

"Okay cool." Mason said his camera freezing.

                             IMSG
                     - MASONS POV -
                      americans🇺🇸🐀😭

                                                             julis luv🫶🏻
                                  GUYS JULIS BACK LIKE
                                                      TOMORROW!

jesus🥺(maddy)
HOLY SHIT!

BECTERS🤭
DUCK WGAT FRDDR

tristy pisty
coke back to us when
uuu gab stell

pinball😀
tristan wtf are yiu saying

                                                                julis luv🫶🏻
                               WHY TF CANT ANY OF YOU
                  SPELL ANYWAYS LETS MEET JULI
               AT THE AIRPORT YK SURPRISE HER

mickey mouse🐀
YES YES YES YES

tristy pisty
OMSYS ISNSJSHSSJJS
DUSJISSDNDJDIDJDD
DJSJSJISDJSKSISISJD
DISJSKDJDKSIAJAAJSJDD
DKSJSJSJDKDUSSNSJS
SJSJSJSJDJSNSNSJSJS
DUSJSJSJDJSNSSNNSSM

pinball😀
FUCKING CALM YIURSELD

dog loser😝
IS HE OKAY

jesus🥺
no

BECKSTERS🤭
RIGHY EVERUONE IS
PICKING IO JULES YES?
OKAY

                                                                 julis luv🫶🏻
                                                y'all stress me tf out

                                   IRL
               - THIRD PERSON POV -
As Jules was stuffing clothes into her suitcase rambling on about her life Mason just sat on call so mezmermised by the girl.

"Mason? Mason are you even listening?" The girl said snapping her fingers at the camera getting Mason out of his daze.

"What yeah sorry." Mason said as Jules giggled.

"Your wearing my hat."She said laughing.

"Whattt nooo." Mason said laughing along.

"Okay i'm all packed, i'm gonna go watch some modern family." Jules said plopping on her bed in Masons hoodie.

"And your in my hoodie." Mason said laughing.

"Oh shut up. Bye Mase see you soon." Jules said blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Bye Juli. Love you." He said not thinking of what he was saying.

Julis eyes went wide.

"Shitsorryillseeyoutomorrowbye." Mason said hurriedly as he hung up.

Jules couldn't help but laugh. Who would've thought the boy she once hated with a passion, would now love her. She felt giddy the rest of the night and couldn't wait to see Mason and the cast members again.
__________________________________
short little chapter but mason loves jules oh em gee i keep getting comments that i want to reply to but my email isn't working i'm so sorry guys anyways i'm so glad yous liked this story there will be another part just wanted smth to upload rn ❤️❤️

words: 830
__________________________________