𝟬.𝟭𝟳

Mason took his arm away from Julis waist waking her up.

She looked at the brunette boy furrowing an eyebrow as she grabbed her phone seeing the message from Walker. Fuck.

The rest of the movie was kind of awkward and as soon as it was over everyone was going upstairs as Mason raced up the stairs to him and Mikey's room.

Jules just ran behind him as everyone looked at the pair confused.

"Mason! Mason wait please let me explain!" She said catching up to him.

"Explain what?" He said flipping his head around.

"Explain how you were leading me on? Explain how i fucking loved you and you just went off with someone else?" He said tears welling up in his eyes.

"Mase please-" She said.

"I thought you loved me but apparently everything was a fucking lie." He said a tear rolling down his cheek as he quickly wiped it and walked away.

Jules just stood there in shock as Becca and Maddy came running up.

"WHAT JUST HAPPEND?" Becca exclaimed.

"Let's go." Jules said dragging the 2 into Maddys room.

"Basically i have Walker named hubby in my phone and Mason saw and now he thinks that i was leading him on and he's fucking pissed." Jules said a tear rolling dan his cheek as she sat on the bed.

"Oh my god girl!" Becca and Maddy came over and out there arms around her shoulders hugging her.

"I think you just need to explain to him, and fast." Maddy said looking at her.

"I know but how?" Jules asked.

"Text him!" Becca said as Jules took out her phone and and went into Masons

                                 - IMSG -
                               my boy🫶🏻❤️

                                                              my girl🫶🏻❤️
                                        mase please can i explain
                                                    - read -
                                   please mase i swear nothings
                                   going on there it's a joke!
                                                   - read -
                                   mase i fucking love you please

my boy🫶🏻❤️
i love you too but i don't
want to be wasting my time
if you have something with
someone else.

                                                               my girl🫶🏻❤️
                                mason i swear me and walker
                      are platonic friends with a capital P!

my boy🫶🏻❤️
meet me in the haul?
- message ❤️ by my girl🫶🏻❤️ -

                               - IRL -
"Okay how do i look?" Jules said turning to the 2 girls.

"Like you have a sock on your head now go!" Becca said pushing her as Maddy laughed.

"Hey." Jules said getting pushed out.

"Hey." Mason said seeing her walk out.

"Listen i'm sorry i just overthink like, a lot and to think a girl that hated me like 3 months ago i was now in love with might have been leading me on i-i just don't know and i'm sorry." He said hanging his head.