𝟬.𝟭𝟬

Jules went back to her trailer feeling flustered and didn't know what to make of the situation. She checked the time. 4:03am her phone read.
She decided to get some sleep till 5 then get ready for filming.

                            7:34am
"JULES WAKE UP OH MY GOD!!" Brady said throwing a pillow in Julis face.

Jules woke up to see Maddy, Becca, Tristan and Brady all gathered around her bed.

"Why the fuck are they all here." Jules said sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Well first of all i tried to wake up at 5, didn't work. So i got Becca in here, also didn't work, Tristan told us all he could wake you up and obviously he couldn't, we were waiting a fucking hour by the way, so then he finally gave up and called Brady and now your awake, but your also on set in like 20 minutes." Maddy said out of breath by the end.

"FUCK!" Jules said as she stood up.

"WHAT DO I DO??" She said panicking.

"Me and Mads will help you don't worry girl!!" Becca said taking her to her dressing room.

           - IN THE DRESSING ROOM -
"Becca, Maddy, can i talk to yous about something?" Jules said as the girls applied her makeup.

"Of course Juli!" Maddy said.

"Okay so basically last night i couldnt sleep and it was like 3 am almost 4 so i sat out on the stairs but so was Mason, and he invited me over to sit with him and i saw he was wearing my hat and i sorta put my head on his shoulder then he put his head on mine and then we were just talking but it's all so confusing because i don't know if i like him or Brady and i also don't want to hurt the others feelings!" Jules said blurting everything out.

"HOLY SHIT, I WAS RIGHT!! MIKEY OWES ME 10 DOLLARS!!" Maddy said screaming.

"YOU LIKE MASON?? AAAAH!!" Becca said jumping up and down.

"THATS THE THING I DONT KNOW!" Jules said feeling stressed.

"I say talk to him about it!" Becca exclaimed.

"I totally agree." Maddy said applying Julis mascara.

"No, no way! Jules said getting up to leave.

"I'm going to ignore him, sort out my feelings, thanks though girls!" Jules said bringing them into a hug.

As all the girls came out all giddy Mason approached them.

"Hey Jules!" He said ruffling her wig.

"Hi." Jules said fixing her wig before going back to talk to the others.

"You okay?" Mason asked.

"I'm fine." Jules said as she walked to the rest of the group (Mikey, Tristan and Brady.)

'What the fuck, why was Jules so dry? Did i do something wrong? What happened?? We literally just had a moment last night? Was she weirded out by me or does she think i like her? Well, that's not far off. But what? I'm so confused right now.' Mason thought as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"OKAY KIDS!! WE WILL BE FILMING STACYS KIDNAPPING SCENE AND UH- IF WE GET TO IT MASON AND JULIS KISSING SCENE." Scott said speeding up as he said the last one.

Mason looked at Jules to see her reaction but she was looking up at Brady smiling.

"OKAY PLACES!" Scott yelled.

       - ACTING POV (Stacy Hopper) -