𝟭.𝟭

JULIS POV
It's been a month since me and Mason went public, and to be honest it's been very smooth sailing!! Instead of heading back to England after the premier, my mom and Maddys mom agreed to let me stay at Maddys for a while instead of staying at that crappy hotel (i mean it was 5 star but boring) anyways im so happy to be back with all my friends (and boyfriend🫣) again.

                 3rd PERSON POV
As Jules was staying at Maddys, she got some acting opportunities! One that especially sticks out is her role in Scream 5.

                            11:04am
"JULES GET UP!" Maddy yelled.

"What whyyyy.." Jules said tiredly.

"OUR FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER REMEMBER??" Maddy exclaimed.

"WHAT? SINCE WHEN?" Jules said jolting up.

"Oh uhm since a few hours ago." Maddy said mumbling.

"MADDY OMG." Jules said clambering out of bed as there was a knock on the door.

"SHIT!" The pair exclaimed.

"WHY ARE THEY HERE SO EARLY??" Jules asked panicking.

"I DONT KNOW WERE ONLY GOING THE CINEMA!!" Maddy said also panicking as there was another knock at the door.

"Jules, we're gonna have to man up and answer it.." Maddy said sighing.

"Easy for you to say your actually ready!!" Jules said as they left her room walking down the stairs.

"Oh i'm sure they won't mind.." Maddy said as Jules rolled her eyes.

"Heyy!" Tristan exclaimed.

"Hi." Jules said grumpily.

"What's up with you moody margret?" Jacob said laughing as he walked in.

"Because i only woke up." Jules said hanging her eyes.

"Hey." A familiar voice said.

Jules swung her head around slowly. "Hi." She said smiling slightly.

"You alright?" He asked laughing.

"No i look a mess and everyone's here." Jules said putting her head in Masons neck and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Juli you look perfect." He said rubbing her head and kissing her head.

"Stop yous make me feel so single." Maddy said leaning against the staircase.

"Go away Mads." Jules said laughing in Masons neck.

"I'm gonna get ready." The brunette girl said lifting her head out of Masons neck and smiling as he smiled back at her.

Jules ran up the stairs and put on a green sweatpants and a matching sweater. She did some quick makeup and just left her hair down as normal. Took some photos and uploaded to insta.

LIKED BY masonthamesofficial, screamovies, momonatamanda, shayrudolph and 102,939 others

📌screamovies
so happy to have you playing
i'm our movie 🤗🤗
julezrulez
new project??🫣🫣

masonthamesofficial
my gorgeous girl ❤️
momonatamanda
naw the red heart fuck
off i cant do this😟😪
julezrulez
go away mona, my gorgeous
boy❤️❤️

shayrudolph
NAH UR ACC TOO
PRETTY FOR UR OWN
GOOD STOP STOP STOP!!
julezrulez
NO SHAY ILYSMMDNKDKD

user21
SHES IN SCREAM??

user83
AAAH SO PRETTY

user01
fave fave fave

kylie.montell
so pretty ugh
julezrulez
🔄🔄🤭🤭
kylie.montell
🫶🏻💗🫣🤗
- comment loved by creator -

- IRL -
"AAAH BAE SO GORGEOUS MASON BACK OFF JULES IS MINE OKAY BYE!!" Becca said coming over and putting her arm around Julis shoulder and stirring her away from Mason as he laughed.

"What times the movie at?" Jules asked as her and Becca cuddled into eachother on the couch.

"2:20!" Maddy said looking at her phone.

"Okay should we head? It's 1:00 and i feel we should give the girls time to shop." Brady said laughing.

"Agree! Let's head!" Becca said dragging Jules up.

"Becca could i sit beside my girlfriend?" Mason asked.

"Nope!!" Becca said opening the door and running out as Jules mouthed 'Sorry' To Mason as he just laughed at her and Becca.

Brady, Tristan, Becca, Maddy and Jules: Car 1.

Mikey, Jacob and Mason: Car 2.

'What Makes You Beautiful.' By 1D started playing in Car 1.

Maddy, Becca and Jules all squealed.

"You're insecure, don't know what for!" Maddy started.

"Your turning heads as you walk through the do-o-or." Jules continued.

"Don't need makeup, to cover up!!" Becca finished it off.

"Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough." Brady chimed in.

"Everyone else but you can see it, everyone else but you, ooh!!" Tristan said turning around to the girls.

"BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE!" Everyone screamed.

"THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED!!"

"BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL," Tristan and Brady scremed.

"YOU DONT KNOW, OH-OH!" The girls said looking at eachother.

"YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!" They all screamed as they pulled up at the shopping center.

"Ugh i love that song so much." Jules said unbuckling.

"Same it's like the best song." Tristan said.

"Didn't expect you though Brady." Becca said making everyone laugh.

"Come on, who doesn't love 1D." Brady said laughing as they all got out of the car.

__________________________________
not really a cliffhanger you'll live me for this anyways kylie girlll anyway i love 1D so yes enjoy this but it's kinda short but i have school so idk if posting will be as consistent so i'm tired night love yous so so much ❤️❤️💋💋

words: 850📞
__________________________________