𝟭.𝟯

Jules had been in the bathroom a while and Mason started to get worried. He was going to go into the bathroom until he heard Jules talking to herself.

"Why cant someone actually like me. So stupid stupid stupid! I shouldve known he was fucking using me just like everyone does. Why did i think this one time it could be different. I'm such a fucking idiot for believing he was actually in love with me!" He heard Jules say with a squeaky voice, just as if she was bawling her eyes out.

Masons heart dropped as he heard her. He quickly hurried back to the screen as he heard her coming, he was trying to process what had just happened.

"Is she okay?" Becca asked.

"Yeah, she's fine." Mason said obviously lying.

Jules then returned back soon after Mason, her eyes were red and puffy but no one could really tell as they were in the cinema.

"Hey babe!" Mason whispered. Jules responded in a weak smile.

As Jules sat down Mason went to grab her hand but she squirmed her hand away and put it on her lap, the rest of the movie was prettyyy awkward.

As the movie finished Maddy was sobbing as she put on 'If I Can Dream' And started singing it as they were walking out of the cinema. Jules would usually sing along but she just wasn't in the mood today.

"Come on Jules! Sing with me!!" Maddy said nudging Julis side.

"I'm good." Jules said laughing awkwardly.

"You sure? What's up?" Maddy said wrapping her arm around Julis shoulder as Mason trailed behind.

"Just tired that's it. Can we head home please." Jules asked Maddy a pleading look in her eyes.

"Yeah sure i'll call my mom.." Maddy said confued while looking at Mason as he shrugged, but he knew what was going on he just didn't know how to approach Jules.

"Why are yous leaving so early?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah we're all going back to Masons wanna come?" Mikey asked.

"I'm fi-" Jules was going to say but she saw Maddy giving her puppy dog eyes.

"I mean i haven't called my mom.." Maddy said.

"Fine. We can go." Jules said as Maddy embraced her into a hug.

"Yay!!" The girl exclaimed as Jules gave back a weak smile accidentally locking eyes with Mason as her smile faded.

"Okay, same car arrangements as last time?" Brady suggested.

"Yeah obvi!!" Becca said dragging Maddy and Jules off to the car.

"What's up with Jules?" Tristan asked.

"Nothing..i don't think anyways." Mason replied

"Dude shes your girlfriend, make sure she's okay!!" Mikey said jabbing his side.

"Yeah, she definitely doesn't seem fine. She hasn't been this sad since she left for England dude." Brady said as he looked over to the curly brunette boy.

"I'll ask her at my house." Mason said as they continued walking to the car.

As they pulled up at Masons house Jules was feeling anxious. She wanted to know if it was true but, she also didn't feel like getting hurt. It started to rain so they all ran inside of the house.

"Can we watch Jaws?" Mikey suggested as the group walked into the house.

"YES BET!" Jacob said as him and Mikey raced to the couch for the corner seat.

As everyone else walked over Mason pulled Jules back to ask her something.

"Can we talk?" Mason asked her.

"Uhm..sure." Jules responded.

"We'll be back in a minute!" Mason yelled to the others on the couch as the pair headed up the stairs to Masons room.

"So..what did you want to talk about." Jules said standing by his bed as Mason sat down.

"Just wanted to ask if your okay, you seem down." Mason asked looking up at her.

"I'm fine just..tired." She said, yet again weak smiling.

"You sure, you know you can talk to me." Mason said standing up.

Jules thought he was using her for publicity so she really couldn't be bothered right now, she didn't want to talk to anyone she just wanted to crawl into bed and cry.

"Yeah, i'm fine." She said a bit stricter now.

"Are you positi-" Mason got cut off by Jules yelling.

"IM FINE MASON! GOD WHY CANT THAT BE ENOUGH FOR YOU?" She yelled tears welling up in her eyes as she stormed out of the room, then storming out the front door in the pouring rain.

Everyone was left in shock on the couch, Mason was speechless. You might think Jules had no idea where she was going, but knew exactly where.

As Mason walked down the stairs Tristan and Maddy came running up to him as everyone else just watched from the couch.

"What just happened..we heard yelling and then she was...gone??" Tristan said.

"It was Kylie. I just know it." Mason said standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Who's Kylie?" Becca asked from the couch.

"Masons absolutely psychotic ex." Brady answered looking at her.

"Oh shit." Maddy said.

"Well where is she after going?" Jacob asked looking over at the 3 by the stairs.

"That's the thing Jac, we know jack shit!" Mikey answered the blonde boy.

Jules began walking and walking until her clothes were fully covered in water until she reached this playground, it was where her and Mason had there first sorta date. They got starbucks and they brought it to the park and ate it on the top of the slide on a very rainy day so no one else was there. It was perfect..but then Jules began to wonder, was any of it real?

She broke down into tears in the park bench burying her head in her hands.

"How could i be so stupid to believe him. This happens all the time why isn't there someone out there who actually loves me for me." Jules mumbled into her hands as she heard an all too familiar voice.

"Hi." The voice said as Jules lifted her head from her hands. Mason Thames.

__________________________________
don't kill me thanks i know lots of you will want to but pls no anywyas so there's gonna be lots of fights with jules and mason this season so be prepared anyways hope you in some way enjoyed this chapter okay love yous lots bye bye ❤️💋

words: 1062📞
_________________________________