𝟭.𝟲

It was now almost 10am. Mostly everyone was awake, well except Tristan, Brady and Maddy.

Jules was going out with her sister, Jake and Noah and she was so excited as she hadn't seen any of them in ages!

Jules went upstairs and began getting ready in one of the bathrooms. She did her hair, she put it half up half down. She was wearing a green denim jacket with a white cropped-tank top and some denim jeans. And for her makeup she kept it natural and put in some gold hoops for earrings. She took a photo and posted it to insta.

LIKED BY jakebongiovi, noahschnapp, milliebobbybrown, masonthamesofficial, brooke_maddison_thames and 99,728 others

i get to see mills, her bf and noah td🤠

jakebongiovi
ur my fave i cant wait
to see u
julezrulez
i second that🥱

milliebobbybrown
noah won't shut up abt u
noahschnapp
i have shut up 🤐

masonthamesofficial
mine mine mine🫶🏻
- liked by julezrulez -

brooke_madison_thames
AAAAAAH WHOS THAT
GORGEOUS LADY ON MY
SCREEN RN!!😛😛
julezrulez
YOU!!!!😎😎😎😎😎

user00
BAE
julezrulez
BAES BACK

user92
OOOOGALYYYY

user272
ok

user37
FIRST PLEASE LOOK
AT MY EDITS I LOVE YOU!!

user277
her and mason make no
sense she's like emo and
he's actually hot

           - SCROLL TO LOAD MORE -
Jules ran down the stairs with her bag slung over her shoulder. She saw everyone sitting in the living room as she went over.

"Hey! I'm going to head out now." Jules said beaming.

"Where are you going so happy?" Mikey asked laughing.

"Oh just out with Mills her boyfriend and Noah!!" Jules said slipping shoes on.

"Okay we'll do you need a ride, my mom could give you one if you want." Mason said standing up and walking towards her.

"It's fine, i'll just get the train." She said finishing getting her shoes on and bouncing up.

"Okay well text me when you get there, so i know your not dead of whatever." Mason said kissing her forehead.

"I wont die, ugh you stress me out. Okay bye love you!" Jules said kissing his cheek and grabbing her bag and leaving. She decided to facetime Mona.

"Hey Mona!" Jules said.