𝟬.𝟭𝟮

IRL
IMSG

As Maddy and Jules were watching Mamma Mia singing away the song 'I've Been Waiting For You." Starts to play

"Nah this isn't fair why is Sophie so pretty." Jules said.

"FOR REALS OMG LIKE OMG" Maddy said jumping up and down.

"Who?" Tristan said.

"Here i'll show yous." Jules said taking the phone and showing the TV.

"Don't worry Jules your prettier." Tristan said winking but his wifi was acting up so he kept winking over and over which made Maddy and Jules burst into laughs.

His wifi finally came back to normal. "What's so funny?" He asks.

"Nothing, nothing." Maddy said giggling.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, Jules went to open it.

It was Mason. She was about to say something as he put a finger to his mouth and she walked out into the pouring rain. Maddy just shrugged her shoulders.

user76
WHERES JULES

user26
WHERE TF IS JULES

user72
SNEAKING OFF WITH
A MYSTERY MAN🤭🤭

"Where is Jules?" Jacob asked looking at the comments.

"Up your ass." Maddy said smiling.

             RECOMMEND PLAYING
           'I've Been Waiting For You.'
          - WITH MASON AND JULES -
"Hey." Jules said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Hey." Mason said smiling.

"So why did you come here in the pouring rain?" Jules said giggling.

"Listen Jules, i haven't been able to get what i did off my mind, i just feel so shit for it and it was so fucking out of line for me, i get if you can't or never will forgive me and being honest i wouldn't either i just wanted to say i'm sorry like so so so-" Mason got cut off by Julis lips interlocking with his.

'HOLY FUCKING SHIT I WAS KISSING MASON FUCKING THAMES!! I DIDNT THINK I WOULD EVEN SPEAK TO HIM AFTER TODAY AND HERE I AM FUCKING KISSING HIM? WHAT THE FUCKKK!!!' Jules was thinking.

"That was the only way to shut you up." Jules said giggling feeling her face flush red.

"So does that mean-" Mason got cut off again.

"Yes, yes it does." Jules said laughing, Mason soon joined in.

"Bye Bobby Brown." Mason said walking off completely drenched by the rain.

"Bye Thames." Jules said going inside and opening the door bashing the door on Maddy.

"AAAH MADDY WHAT THE FUCK?" Jules said.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU??" Maddy said.

"Wait did you hear..everything." Jules said whispering on the everything.

"YES I FUCKING DID!" Maddy said.

"WAIT WHATS GOING O-" Tristan got cut off my Mason walking in completely drenched.

"Got my charger." Mason said holding it up.

Maddy started squealing. Jules quickly smacked her across the head. "We'll talk later." Jules whispered.

Jacob was looking at Mason, then the camera, then Mason, then the camera and gasped covering his mouth.

Jules noticed almost immediately and laughed then put a shushing finger to her mouth. Jacob nodded in response.