𝟬𝟮 𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗍

❝Our little group has always been

And always will until the end❞

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

TW: Manipulative and controlling relationship!

Olivia sat at the tall wooden table in the staff room behind the store counter. However, the table probably wasn't all that tall, Olivia was just tiny. Her pencil ran on her page fast as new ideas poured out of her head and onto the paper. The concentrated frown on her face was gone when a voice boomed all throughout the room.

"I know you're on your break but can you please help me out front?"

Wanda, her boss and best friend, called from the counter at the front of the store. Olivia drops her pad and pencil, stands from her stool and walks out of the staff room. She walked to the front desk where Wanda was standing, waiting on Olivia.

"Sorry, but Vis needs help upstairs. Can you help those customers over there, please?"

"Of course, don't worry."

Wanda walked to the spiral staircase and up to her apartment. Olivia rang the bell on the counter and waited for the customers to come over to her. When the customers walked out of an aisle, Olivia subconsciously smiled.

"Hey, Tiny! Didn't know this was the friend's flowers shop you worked at." Steve smiled at Olivia.

"Hi! What are you guys doing here?"

"I need to buy some flowers for my mom. Can you help me out, Tiny?"

"Yeah, of course."

Olivia came out from behind the counter and walked over to James and Steve. She had to crank her neck to look up at Steve's face, which caused Steve to laugh.

"Sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but..."

"Hey! 5'5 is not that small! And besides, I'm stood next to you two, your like giants"

Both boys laughed at her comment. Olivia watched James laugh and his white teeth come out from behind his lips. She felt a sense of pride knowing she was the one to make him smile like that.

"Giants! I'm only 6'0" Steve chuckled.

"Yeah, same. We're not giants. Your just tiny, Tiny." James teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Can I help you pick out the flowers or are you here to insult my height at my workplace?" Olivia laughed.

"Yeah, you can help us. Where are your bouquets?"

"Right over here, Steve."

Olivia walked to the aisle holding all the homemade bouquets, with James and Steve following her.