𝟭𝟭 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Someday, when I'm awfully low

When the world is cold

I will feel a glow

Just thinking of you

And the way you look tonight

The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett

Since the last chapter was quite dark, I've decided to treat you to a fluffy and smutty chapter!

[Close - Nick Jonas]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

My hands are still shaking slightly as I sign the papers. Once my signature is down on the paper, I turn around and hug James. He and Steve had been standing behind me the entire time in the Police Station. I breathe a sigh of relief as the realisation hits me. I just signed a restraining order against Liam.

We all walk out of the station and back over to Steve's car. Steve sits in the driver's seat which means James sits next to me in the back. James hasn't left my side since it all happened a few hours ago. He keeps stroking my back or holding my hand and reminding me everything is going to be okay. With both of them here, I'm slowly starting to believe it. Steve turns around and looks at both James and me.

"I don't want to push this on you, Tiny. But I think it would be a good idea if you lived with James and me. At least until you're allowed back into your apartment." Steve suggests.

"I don't know, guys." I stated.

"It would be a lot safer than living in a hotel or something, doll. We will take care of you." James insisted.

"I just don't want to barge into your guys' life like that."

"You're not barging in, Tiny. We would both love it if you moved in for a while." Steve smiles.

"I guess I could. Where would I sleep though?" I reluctantly agree.

"Leave all of that to us, doll." James' side hugs me.

Steve turns back around at starts the car's ignition. We pull out of the station's car park and drive back to their apartment. My apartment for a while, now.

❀❀❀

Every part of me is screaming with excitement as I do the last finishing touches to my hair and makeup. Me and James decided to still go on with our date today to cheer me up. In all honesty, I really need a good distraction from everything and James knows how to make me feel good. Currently, he is picking up the last few ingredients from the grocery shop for dinner. Since he's been so nice to me, I decided I'm going to give him another surprise. I walk over to my suitcase that's in the corner of the living room which I was allowed to pick up with the police this morning and grab my red lingerie. His birthday gift to me can be a gift to him tonight.