𝟬𝟲 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽

All the things she said, all the things she said

Runnin' through my head,

runnin' through my head

Runnin' through my head

All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u.

TW: Manipulative, controlling and abusive relationship!

[Traitor - Olivia Rodrigo]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

I put the last tray in the oven and set my timer to 10 minutes. Turning around, I pick up his scarf off of the counter and walk into the living room, putting it into the cardboard box. Inside the box are his last pair of shoes, some old sunglasses and a shirt I found under the bed that he left in my apartment. This would hopefully be the last box I have to send over to his apartment. I look over at the clock n the wall to see it's almost 7:00, they should be here soon. I'm so excited to finally cook for James and Steve. Also to prove to Steve that I'm the better cook. That cocky bastard thinks he can cook better than me! I was voted most unlikely to burn my beef in my high school cooking class. Even with that, I know I can beat him. Someone needs to knock his cooking ego down a peg.

My timer has around 8 more minutes left, so I walk over to my couch to rest. I'm interrupted by the knocking at my door. I get up to answer it. They're 10 minutes early. I open the door expecting to see two tall, muscularly men, but I'm surprised when I don't. Instead, I see a short, blonde, green-eyed woman. It's her.

"What are you doing here?" I snarled.

"I just want to talk."

"No."

I go to slam the door in her face but am stopped when her foot slips in between the door and the frame. I stand there, unsure if I should open the door and let her in, or kick her foot backwards and shut the door as I planned. I go with my gut feeling and kick her foot backwards. However, she doesn't move. Not even the slightest. Damn being so small and weak!

"Please, I only want to explain myself!" She exclaims.

"Why should I let you?" I shout from the other side of the door.

"You need to know my side of the story."

"I don't want to hear how you and my now ex-boyfriend fucked in MY bed in MY apartment." 

"I didn't know!"

I open the door, it slamming against the wall and stare at her, shocked.

"What did you say?"