𝟬𝟴 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝖻𝖾

Make it last forever, friendship never ends

Wannabe - Spice Girls

No trigger warning. YAY! Also sorry for not posting for a while, my Wattpad has been acting up.

[Wannabe - Spice Girls]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

The past week was wonderful. James and I had been touching and kissing one another nonstop. I adore the fact that we can't keep our hands off of each other. And to top it all off, Liam has not been in touch with me. I'll confess that the box and note frightened me, but what really terrified me was that he was watching me from the alleyway. I occasionally notice that while I'm walking to work or looking out the shop window when I'm working, I'm checking corners. James made the week enjoyable despite my extreme paranoia. He instantly reassures me when I'm afraid like he has a radar and can sense it. That week has led up to a day I can just feel is going to be amazing.

August, 17th.

My recollection is broken when I hear a knock at my front door. I reluctantly get out of bed and go towards the door, pull it open and lean against the frame.

"Happy Birthday!" They all shout.

I glance up and see a very happy Wanda, her one arm clutching a gift while the other is entwined with Vision's. Natasha is standing next to them, chewing gum while holding another gift in her arms. She has a happy-looking Steve and a smirking James standing next to her, who is probably looking at my small shorts and tank top which are showing off a lot of cleavage.

"Oh my god, guys. You didn't have to." I smile.

"Of course we did, babe. It's your birthday, now let us in." Wanda starts walking into my apartment with the rest following.

As they all walk in, they individually hug me, wishing me a happy birthday. When Natasha hugs me, she tilts her head to whisper into my ear.

"Nice boobs, by the way." She giggles and walks in.

I hurriedly pull up my top and cough awkwardly. Steve overlooks the awkwardness of the situation and leans in to give me a hug. James also crouches down and gives me a hug, but he also leans in and speaks to me.

"Nice to see you this morning, but those are for my eyes only." He teases.

"Shut up and get in." I argue back.

He plays up offence while pulling away from the hug and holding his heart. I laugh, but not loud enough for the others to hear and begin to speculate. I grin as I see the array of food that they have brought me as we follow the others into my kitchen.

"We got you all your favourites from the Bakery down the street. Croissants with butter and fruit, pancakes with extra syrup and a caramel Macchiato." Wanda points to all the food which everyone has started grabbing and sitting on my couch.