𝟭𝟴 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖾

Karma police

Arrest this man

Karma Police - Radiohead

The important chapter is here! The hours of religiously watching Judge Rinder have all come down to this very moment

The important chapter is here! The hours of religiously watching Judge Rinder have all come down to this very moment. Strap the fuck in. This is going to be a very bumpy ride!

TW: Manipulative, controlling, and abusive relationship. Also discussion of sexual abuse and suicidal thoughts and attempts. Please continue with caution.

[Another love - Tom Odell]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

James stops the car and turns towards me, placing his hand on the thigh and rubbing small circles on the bare skin. Steve leans forward from the back seat and breathes a sigh of relief.

"You ready to go in, doll?" James asks.

"Yeah." I hype myself up.

"We'll all be here for you today, Tiny." Steve says.

"Thank you guys, for everything you've done to help me. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys."

"That's what family do for each other." Steve smiles.

"Thanks, bro." I joke.

"You're welcome, sis."

He playfully punches my shoulder and we both laugh. James turns his body towards Steve and places his hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, Bud. Do you mind giving us a minute?" He asks.

"Yeah, of course." Steve gets out of the car and walks to lean on the trunk.

James turns to face me and smiles. He grabs both my hands in his and kisses my knuckles. Still holding my hands, he looks me in the eyes and I feel myself melting into his.

"Before we go in there, I just want to tell you how proud I am of you."

My eyes soften as I look at him and smile. Hearing him say that he's proud of me, gives me the confidence to storm into the court head-on and win the case. Not just for me, but for us.

"You're the strongest person I know, Liv, before and especially now. You've come so far since we met. I've watched you grow from the cute, quiet girl next door to this amazing, confident woman that I love." He stops himself.

We both freeze and stare at each other. His eyes are wide as he realizes what he let slip. My mouth dropped and my eyebrows raised at what he said. Honestly, it doesn't scare me like I thought it would. I just didn't expect to hear it. To stop him from rambling on, like he usually does when he's nervous, I grab the back of his neck and smash our lips into a fiery kiss. Taken aback, he doesn't initially kiss me back but eventually does.