𝟭𝟰 𝗉𝗈𝗇𝗒

You and your body

Every single portion

Send chills up and down your spine

Juices flowing down your thigh

Pony - Ginuwine

Almost at the end, guys :(

[Dress - Taylor Swift]
1:40 ─〇───── 2:13
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Olivia's POV

Me and James secretly rush out of the apartment complex, holding hands, and run to the side parking spots. I'm confused when I see a large blue truck instead of his usual black and dark blue Dodge Viper. Seeing my confusion, he wiggles the truck's keys in front of my face.

"I know it looks weird, but I had to get it for this date specifically." He explains.

"Where did you get a truck from?" I ask.

"Borrowed it off my friend, Sam."

"A friend just gave you his very nice truck? Bullshit!"

"Okay, maybe I had to get down on my knees and beg, but that's beside the point."

"You sure that's the only reason you were on your knees?" I tease.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into a side hug.

"Just get in the truck, brat."

"Yes, sir." I salute him.

We both hop into the truck and begin driving down the street. As we turn a corner, I reach over to the radio and fiddle with the knobs until some music plays. We sit in comfortable silence for the ride with the muffled voices of the radio and soft, calm breathing coming from both of us. Eventually, we pull up to a secluded field with fairy lights hung in the trees and haystacks propping up signs with big, goofy writing displayed.

Moonlight's Drive-in Movie Theatre

I watch as we pass parked cars sitting in the field, facing a huge white sheet held up by metal rods. Behind all the cars is a projector, shining onto the white sheet, and booths with all kinds of snacks, drinks, and toys that you can buy. James drives into a specific field with a sign that has an arrow pointing to its entrance in fancy writing. Above the arrow, sits beautiful writing displaying our chosen movie.

10 Things I Hate About You

Knowing we both have yet to see it, he drives into an empty spot and parks the truck. He turns to me and kisses my forehead.

"The movie's about to start so I'll buy us some snacks. I'll be right back, baby." He exits the truck and walks over to the booths.

As the newfound silence settles in the car, I begin to feel a pit in my stomach. It begins to grow like a disease and makes me feel sick. I rapidly look everywhere around me for any sign of him, but I fall flat. Every fibre of my being hates the way he still has control over me, even when he's not there. It feels like he's constantly looking. Watching over me and keeping everything in check. I hold my hands together and look down at them, closing my eyes. I focus on controlling my breathing and convincing myself he's not here.